Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [WvL] No Time for Tea SD F (Limited!)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[quote name="kunacottontail" date="2022-05-13 09:41:20" ] [quote name="kunacottontail" date="2022-05-13 01:36:16" ] @SuzyChi Another 6 lv 10s just sent out, bringing me to 160/360 levels. Phew! [/quote] Aaand another 10 10s, so 260/360. Getting there! Gotta make sure I buy the last 10 fodder before weekend prices hit D: [/quote] there goes my last fodder, i am now at 360/360 levels unless I counted wrong? and my friends have been told to slap me if I ever decide to level to 10 again :')
kunacottontail wrote on 2022-05-13 09:41:20:
kunacottontail wrote on 2022-05-13 01:36:16:
@SuzyChi

Another 6 lv 10s just sent out, bringing me to 160/360 levels. Phew!

Aaand another 10 10s, so 260/360. Getting there! Gotta make sure I buy the last 10 fodder before weekend prices hit D:

there goes my last fodder, i am now at 360/360 levels unless I counted wrong?

and my friends have been told to slap me if I ever decide to level to 10 again :')
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@kunacottontail Haha, congrats on completing 360 levels! And yes, leveling to 10 is pretty arduous! Saves my wrist a couple clicks though, so thank you :)
@kunacottontail Haha, congrats on completing 360 levels! And yes, leveling to 10 is pretty arduous! Saves my wrist a couple clicks though, so thank you :)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Odile @Sic @leeedea @BurntLeafyToast @TWEWY @420Kitties @cosmicConundrum @Jorybear @Coffeedrip @Pawnmgers @TwelveBrackets @Nitch @patchworkdx @rockss

Hello hello! This is a reminder ping that today is the last day to send in the rest of your payments :) Thank you so very much for your efforts to help support Wind!
@Odile @Sic @leeedea @BurntLeafyToast @TWEWY @420Kitties @cosmicConundrum @Jorybear @Coffeedrip @Pawnmgers @TwelveBrackets @Nitch @patchworkdx @rockss

Hello hello! This is a reminder ping that today is the last day to send in the rest of your payments :) Thank you so very much for your efforts to help support Wind!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
Hello, may I please claim 1 slot for No Time For Tea (gorgeous!!)

I am in Wind Flight

tysm for your beautiful artwork

^^

*pmt sent via PM

Hello, may I please claim 1 slot for No Time For Tea (gorgeous!!)

I am in Wind Flight

tysm for your beautiful artwork

^^

*pmt sent via PM

@BunnySox Sure thing! Added :) Thank you!
@BunnySox Sure thing! Added :) Thank you!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi I sent 5 level 10s last night that should have completed my order, but the spreadsheet says it's still incomplete?
@SuzyChi I sent 5 level 10s last night that should have completed my order, but the spreadsheet says it's still incomplete?
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@SuzyChi

Yes! I do have 550g available!
@SuzyChi

Yes! I do have 550g available!
@SuzyChi Hiyas! I'd like to buy a gem slot for this skin. My buddy @ThiccerSticker will be my proxy and send the payment (I'm not in Wind, but she is).
@SuzyChi Hiyas! I'd like to buy a gem slot for this skin. My buddy @ThiccerSticker will be my proxy and send the payment (I'm not in Wind, but she is).
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
@BurntLeafyToast Thanks for letting me know - marked as Completed now!
@BurntLeafyToast Thanks for letting me know - marked as Completed now!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@TwelveBrackets Ok, send it my way :) I'll change your slot to gems and find you a proxy...
@TwelveBrackets Ok, send it my way :) I'll change your slot to gems and find you a proxy...
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36