Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Valkyrja's Shop Cupboard - [OPEN] PRIDE
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Thorne I've marked you down for your slot! Thank you again for being a wonderful person to work with, and giving me the opportunity to make a real cute Pride goody!
@Thorne I've marked you down for your slot! Thank you again for being a wonderful person to work with, and giving me the opportunity to make a real cute Pride goody!
Absolutely! ;; Thank you for taking me up and working with me! It was an absolute blast, your response time and ability to work with me was top tier. I hope a lot of people enjoy this accent!
Absolutely! ;; Thank you for taking me up and working with me! It was an absolute blast, your response time and ability to work with me was top tier. I hope a lot of people enjoy this accent!
91785547.png162419.png89758.png147396.png
5BsilZ9.png
tyEuRXe.png
UwlzUwS.png
JvUa9ma.png

Gen 1 Lair
@Thorne
Please put me down for a slot of spACE pride!
Please put me down for a slot of spACE pride!
tQy2QPU.png
Hi could I please get a slot for space pride? (First time doing this so let me know if there's something else I should be doing haha)
Hi could I please get a slot for space pride? (First time doing this so let me know if there's something else I should be doing haha)
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
You're both on the list! I've got enough on hand to not need to worry about prepay if we get all the slots filled, so you don't gotta worry about anything right now.

(Might need to do pres if we get a five group? Idk, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it!)
You're both on the list! I've got enough on hand to not need to worry about prepay if we get all the slots filled, so you don't gotta worry about anything right now.

(Might need to do pres if we get a five group? Idk, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it!)
I'd love a slot for spACE PRIDE!

Thanks ^-^
I'd love a slot for spACE PRIDE!

Thanks ^-^
PiPXAsD.png
  • She/Her
  • FRT+9
1YfWVEZ.png
Oh my god. I usually ignore GASP pings, but I am So Glad I checked yours - ace, space AND skydancer F?? sign me the HECK UP FOR A SLOT, PLEASE.
Oh my god. I usually ignore GASP pings, but I am So Glad I checked yours - ace, space AND skydancer F?? sign me the HECK UP FOR A SLOT, PLEASE.
^^ Yallve been added!
Preview img updated on the main post too, so its a lil easier to see the SPACE
^^ Yallve been added!
Preview img updated on the main post too, so its a lil easier to see the SPACE
ohh, a slot for spACE PRIDE please!
ohh, a slot for spACE PRIDE please!
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png