Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Retired thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123
Welcome to my Accent shop! I’m subscribed but feel free to ping me, ask to be added to pinglists, or ask about accent statuses!

• Please do not buy to resell at a higher price, this is disrespectful to the time and effort I put into my work. All my accents are priced at 500g and all my skincents are 800g.
• If you are interested in an accent or skin I do not have up on the AH, ping me! I may have a copy stashed away I can sell to you!
• I send out pre-order copies through PA when I receive them! If you need more time than 7 days for a PA please let me know.

Preorders
None

Currently on AH

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

General Pinglist: Xemriss Adaejha bonivich mus Flora Toska Rohana Askesis stovokor Ikelu Volchitsa Zerobotic Whisper22 vaguelycanine Norion Fransii tinytalkingtina MidnightGarden Reveurs Prongsie TheDawnEffect Edward TheGremlinPrince Eliriel Exp butcherbaby Zer00 Wrath Reignhart Hyliah Deltazz silkentofu Gunk vortexbreakdown CoyoteFlowers ReedRose queerqueg NitrogenousBaes Elodea Crazini SilentWanderer Sidya StarrySkyTonight Skulljester Northerly Spy vidoxi Guardy ardisia Novrre Hasufel Kingtulip Bnemesis ineffabird honeybearries errika snaggleclaw speedypigeon mazurkas knoggelvi Katalist Thrawn owari26 muttsmutt Jennahe Nineve Puella14 Spark KyuuBird xique Valrunie oneluckyduck bumblebree14 Yanagi Crim Dierdre PastelThunder Dimness deadpunk applebapples witheredfox joule angemagica Azulops Cori badthings sunnyy eosu Eagles Mythdancer Yomiya thace GlitchyOddy tenudo Fay Ahriman Nyaseoki Pride TheHunterZ SaintMotel Macintalk RebelRai Birdbrained Yomiya
Welcome to my Accent shop! I’m subscribed but feel free to ping me, ask to be added to pinglists, or ask about accent statuses!

• Please do not buy to resell at a higher price, this is disrespectful to the time and effort I put into my work. All my accents are priced at 500g and all my skincents are 800g.
• If you are interested in an accent or skin I do not have up on the AH, ping me! I may have a copy stashed away I can sell to you!
• I send out pre-order copies through PA when I receive them! If you need more time than 7 days for a PA please let me know.

Preorders
None

Currently on AH

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

General Pinglist: Xemriss Adaejha bonivich mus Flora Toska Rohana Askesis stovokor Ikelu Volchitsa Zerobotic Whisper22 vaguelycanine Norion Fransii tinytalkingtina MidnightGarden Reveurs Prongsie TheDawnEffect Edward TheGremlinPrince Eliriel Exp butcherbaby Zer00 Wrath Reignhart Hyliah Deltazz silkentofu Gunk vortexbreakdown CoyoteFlowers ReedRose queerqueg NitrogenousBaes Elodea Crazini SilentWanderer Sidya StarrySkyTonight Skulljester Northerly Spy vidoxi Guardy ardisia Novrre Hasufel Kingtulip Bnemesis ineffabird honeybearries errika snaggleclaw speedypigeon mazurkas knoggelvi Katalist Thrawn owari26 muttsmutt Jennahe Nineve Puella14 Spark KyuuBird xique Valrunie oneluckyduck bumblebree14 Yanagi Crim Dierdre PastelThunder Dimness deadpunk applebapples witheredfox joule angemagica Azulops Cori badthings sunnyy eosu Eagles Mythdancer Yomiya thace GlitchyOddy tenudo Fay Ahriman Nyaseoki Pride TheHunterZ SaintMotel Macintalk RebelRai Birdbrained Yomiya
a236461167988bfbd71d569eef391fb7c03bc9db.png Accent Shop
Art Shop
For Trade

None offered atm
——————
WIPS
——————

For Trade

None offered atm
——————
WIPS
——————

Art Shop
Gallery
Accents
500g

Skincents
800g

——————
Gallery
Accents
500g

Skincents
800g

——————
Art Shop
Custom Skins

Custom skin 10kg
• 5 copies will be made, 3 will be sent to you, I’ll keep 2
• If you’re okay with the skin being mass produced (10 copies), I’ll lower the custom price to 5kg, and you’ll receive 3 copies to do with as you please

Themes
• Gold
• Jewelry
• Pirate
• Angel
• Wings/Feathers
• Smoke, fire
• Bones
• Tattoos
• Leaves/flowers
• Fairy lights/wings

(If there’s something you’re interested in that is not listed here, feel free to ask! I may be comfortable doing it for you!)

Due to Flight Rising’s skin and accent rules, I do not do gore.
Custom Skins

Custom skin 10kg
• 5 copies will be made, 3 will be sent to you, I’ll keep 2
• If you’re okay with the skin being mass produced (10 copies), I’ll lower the custom price to 5kg, and you’ll receive 3 copies to do with as you please

Themes
• Gold
• Jewelry
• Pirate
• Angel
• Wings/Feathers
• Smoke, fire
• Bones
• Tattoos
• Leaves/flowers
• Fairy lights/wings

(If there’s something you’re interested in that is not listed here, feel free to ask! I may be comfortable doing it for you!)

Due to Flight Rising’s skin and accent rules, I do not do gore.
Art Shop
Pending orders

Eos Dawn
New accent
109936 7/26
Pending orders

Eos Dawn
New accent
109936 7/26
Art Shop
@Lucifurteeth
a slot each for Spider’s Dread and Spider’s Sorrow, please! ^w^

and could I be added to your general pinglist? o3o?
@Lucifurteeth
a slot each for Spider’s Dread and Spider’s Sorrow, please! ^w^

and could I be added to your general pinglist? o3o?
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Lucifurteeth slot for both please!
@Lucifurteeth slot for both please!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Xemriss Adding you for each, and yes absolutely!
@Xemriss Adding you for each, and yes absolutely!
Art Shop
@9th Added you! Thank you!
@9th Added you! Thank you!
Art Shop
these are really pretty! Im worried though because some of the colours look quite close to black... if they get approved for the first run and you do a second run, i will probably take a copy then! Please do ping me if all goes well and you produce a second run :)
these are really pretty! Im worried though because some of the colours look quite close to black... if they get approved for the first run and you do a second run, i will probably take a copy then! Please do ping me if all goes well and you produce a second run :)
signature-left.pngsignature-right.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123