Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Java's Accent Shop (NEW Dusthide sumi!)
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 149 150
Would love a sumi-nure if there's still space!
Would love a sumi-nure if there's still space!
Added!
Added!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Can I get a slot for Sumi-Eda and Sumi-Nure please? ^^
Can I get a slot for Sumi-Eda and Sumi-Nure please? ^^
Heart.gif
I've been gone for a little while. Are you still printing: Thundering Light in RoseGold? (The red version.) The order sheet I see only has the gold version. I added myself to the reprint request in the meantime, though I don't know the correct name for that recolor. ^^'
I've been gone for a little while. Are you still printing: Thundering Light in RoseGold? (The red version.) The order sheet I see only has the gold version. I added myself to the reprint request in the meantime, though I don't know the correct name for that recolor. ^^'
@Flora

Warning Light got shelved due to interest dying down but will probably be in the next round of reprints :D
@Flora

Warning Light got shelved due to interest dying down but will probably be in the next round of reprints :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Pinging myself to this thread so I can come back once I have a bit more saved ! @sweetcafe
Pinging myself to this thread so I can come back once I have a bit more saved ! @sweetcafe
May I have a slot for Stygian Mask? Please and thank you.
May I have a slot for Stygian Mask? Please and thank you.
4xn43c.png
I noticed in the game database along with your other sandsurge skins, but I don't see it in the thread. Is it a custom or personal print? It's beautiful!
I noticed in the game database along with your other sandsurge skins, but I don't see it in the thread. Is it a custom or personal print? It's beautiful!
20119.png20118.png
Perfect thank you for letting me know! :D
Perfect thank you for letting me know! :D
@Valikor
That one is a personal custom that is currently auctioning 5 copies! You can find the auction in my recent posts on my profile!
@Valikor
That one is a personal custom that is currently auctioning 5 copies! You can find the auction in my recent posts on my profile!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 149 150