Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Java's Accent Shop (NEW Sumi baby bane)
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 153 154
Hi!

Sooo... my dumb butt missed this thread when I went through and added up all the gems I needed to buy for the ridiculous amount of skins I signed up for, so I'm short by some 250g. May I pay the difference in treasure?

I've got 600g leftover after prepaying for everything else, so that would mean the rest in treasure is 275,000t

Would this be okay?

Please let me know <3
Hi!

Sooo... my dumb butt missed this thread when I went through and added up all the gems I needed to buy for the ridiculous amount of skins I signed up for, so I'm short by some 250g. May I pay the difference in treasure?

I've got 600g leftover after prepaying for everything else, so that would mean the rest in treasure is 275,000t

Would this be okay?

Please let me know <3
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse

For sure! The prints haven't come back yet for sumi-masuku so you do have some more time to gather funds if needed but if they arrive before it is possible to get the total in gems, I'll sent you a crossroad to help with the mixed payment!
@ThistleProse

For sure! The prints haven't come back yet for sumi-masuku so you do have some more time to gather funds if needed but if they arrive before it is possible to get the total in gems, I'll sent you a crossroad to help with the mixed payment!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP is it still possible to get a copy of Sumi-Masuku? It's such a gorgeous skin! In general, I really love that skin series. Gives me big Okami vibes! Very lovely
@JavaMP is it still possible to get a copy of Sumi-Masuku? It's such a gorgeous skin! In general, I really love that skin series. Gives me big Okami vibes! Very lovely
GujRVNB.gif
@Erther

slots are still available yes! Would you like me to add you to a slot on the sheet?
@Erther

slots are still available yes! Would you like me to add you to a slot on the sheet?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP Yes please!! It's 550 gems, right?
@JavaMP Yes please!! It's 550 gems, right?
GujRVNB.gif
@Erther

yup! Hopefully the prints will arrive soon :D ty for ordering!
@Erther

yup! Hopefully the prints will arrive soon :D ty for ordering!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Posting a little update! My Internet is down causing me to be locked on mobile preventing me from accessing my sheet and sending out prints... Luckily my friend cocolatia wanted to help so she will be sending the prints out for me! Ty all for understanding
Posting a little update! My Internet is down causing me to be locked on mobile preventing me from accessing my sheet and sending out prints... Luckily my friend cocolatia wanted to help so she will be sending the prints out for me! Ty all for understanding
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Hello, I’ll be sending out prints on Java’s behalf for these skins;

Sumi-masuku:
Run 1: @Malachite @NightmareGiraffe @saltmarsh @Vrtra @RheoTastic @Koobi @Incarnate @Xenamorph!@mothscale
Run 2: @LadyBlep @Okapi @WarriorSong @ThistleProse @Makomo @InHerWake @Aeriel @ArcaneHierophant @Erther

Run 3 of celestial: @Yomiya @Katigura @Iskaeil @acorncap @LostTravels @Fuse @DigitalMirage

If you don’t have a PA 30m after this ping then @ me in case I missed you :)
Also ping me if I send your copy in the wrong currency!
Hello, I’ll be sending out prints on Java’s behalf for these skins;

Sumi-masuku:
Run 1: @Malachite @NightmareGiraffe @saltmarsh @Vrtra @RheoTastic @Koobi @Incarnate @Xenamorph!@mothscale
Run 2: @LadyBlep @Okapi @WarriorSong @ThistleProse @Makomo @InHerWake @Aeriel @ArcaneHierophant @Erther

Run 3 of celestial: @Yomiya @Katigura @Iskaeil @acorncap @LostTravels @Fuse @DigitalMirage

If you don’t have a PA 30m after this ping then @ me in case I missed you :)
Also ping me if I send your copy in the wrong currency!
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
Please add me to your general pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Please add me to your general pinglist
EFriw6F.gif
Just gonna ping myself so I can find this shop later
@masqd
Just gonna ping myself so I can find this shop later
@masqd
Gao-Happy-2.pngArcanart.pngGao-Happy-1.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 153 154