Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plague Doctor Bogsneaks Perhaps?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b][emoji=plague rune size=1]As alluded to in the title, I am wanting to make my Riot of Rot 2021 submission “Docsneak” into an accessible accent![emoji=plague rune size=1][/b][/center] [center]======================================[/center] [center]Update! It has arrived! ^^[/center] [center][skin=42212][/center] [emoji=plague rune size=1]With my two entries in the RoR accent contest being my first accent contest submissions on this site [i]ever[/i], I honestly didn’t expect many people to take much interest in either of them. To my surprise, I was contacted by quite a few users in the RoR contest discussion and in PMs expressing interest in my second entry, "Docsneak" which happily was my favorite of the two entries. So, in the spirit of the Riot of Rot, I’ll be setting aside my gene projects for the time being to focus on this! I’ve always wanted to make an accent anyways! ^^ [emoji=plague rune size=1]Update: The first 5-print of "Docsneak" has delivered! ^^ More prints will be made if interest is once again piqued! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]If you’re interested in purchasing the accent, let me know! I’m assembling a list of users below to keep track of any people wanting a copy of the accent! [u]The decided price is 450g per accent![/u] [b]Here’s the finished accent design:[/b][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/702194257771102240/901950523647852564/Accent_Docsneak_Full.png[/img] [b]I am also now accepting custom recolor orders![/b] -All you have to pay is the accent blueprint cost! (1,000g) [Tips are appreciated though!^^] I will be able to recolor any parts of the accent from the cloth to the staff to the veins to make it as tailored to your dragon as you need! -You will also be able to choose the name for the accent! ^^
As alluded to in the title, I am wanting to make my Riot of Rot 2021 submission “Docsneak” into an accessible accent!
======================================
Update! It has arrived! ^^

With my two entries in the RoR accent contest being my first accent contest submissions on this site ever, I honestly didn’t expect many people to take much interest in either of them. To my surprise, I was contacted by quite a few users in the RoR contest discussion and in PMs expressing interest in my second entry, "Docsneak" which happily was my favorite of the two entries. So, in the spirit of the Riot of Rot, I’ll be setting aside my gene projects for the time being to focus on this! I’ve always wanted to make an accent anyways! ^^

Update: The first 5-print of "Docsneak" has delivered! ^^ More prints will be made if interest is once again piqued!

If you’re interested in purchasing the accent, let me know! I’m assembling a list of users below to keep track of any people wanting a copy of the accent! The decided price is 450g per accent!

Here’s the finished accent design:Accent_Docsneak_Full.png

I am also now accepting custom recolor orders!
-All you have to pay is the accent blueprint cost! (1,000g) [Tips are appreciated though!^^] I will be able to recolor any parts of the accent from the cloth to the staff to the veins to make it as tailored to your dragon as you need!
-You will also be able to choose the name for the accent! ^^
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
[emoji=money bag size=1]Users interested in purchasing Docsneak: [b]First Run:[/b] -@/Valmue (paid) -@/Cherryfleck (paid) -@/ProudMomof1 (paid) -@/9th (paid) -@/flightdescending (paid) ==================== ^Above accents have been printed and are awaiting response! [b]Second Run:[/b] - - - - -(me ofc) ^^ I’ll be waiting about a week or two before starting to order these skins to allow everyone who wants one to ask! -Also, I will likely be printing accents 5 at a time unless interest increases. ^ [emoji=subscription update size=1]I will be reaching out to everyone who expressed interest within the next few days and updating the list above accordingly! ([i]Schoolwork may slow my progress a little bit.[/i])
Users interested in purchasing Docsneak:
First Run:
-@/Valmue (paid)
-@/Cherryfleck (paid)
-@/ProudMomof1 (paid)
-@/9th (paid)
-@/flightdescending (paid)
==================== ^Above accents have been printed and are awaiting response!
Second Run:
-
-
-
-
-(me ofc) ^^

I’ll be waiting about a week or two before starting to order these skins to allow everyone who wants one to ask!
-Also, I will likely be printing accents 5 at a time unless interest increases.

^ I will be reaching out to everyone who expressed interest within the next few days and updating the list above accordingly! (Schoolwork may slow my progress a little bit.)
Again, any tips for new users wanting to make accents is very much appreciated! ^^
Again, any tips for new users wanting to make accents is very much appreciated! ^^
I'm interested!
I'm interested!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@Cherryfleck I’ll add you to the potential buyers list! ^^
@Cherryfleck I’ll add you to the potential buyers list! ^^
I am one who expressed interest in the discussion forum. I am now confirming that I will buy one.
I am one who expressed interest in the discussion forum. I am now confirming that I will buy one.
@ProudMomof1 I remember you! ^^ I’ll be adding you to the list! (Also, if you’d like to suggest a price range for how much the accent should cost, feel free! I would like to ensure I can make the price affordable to as many interested as possible!)
@ProudMomof1 I remember you! ^^ I’ll be adding you to the list! (Also, if you’d like to suggest a price range for how much the accent should cost, feel free! I would like to ensure I can make the price affordable to as many interested as possible!)
======== And I’ll be adding this to the main forum above, but for anyone wanting to buy, feel free to give me your preferred price range! I want to ensure I can make this accent affordable to as many of you as possible! ^^ You all are the ones who inspired me to make this an accent after all! ========
======== And I’ll be adding this to the main forum above, but for anyone wanting to buy, feel free to give me your preferred price range! I want to ensure I can make this accent affordable to as many of you as possible! ^^ You all are the ones who inspired me to make this an accent after all! ========
Also, I have a little homework to finish before tomorrow so if I seem slow to respond, I apologize in advance-
Also, I have a little homework to finish before tomorrow so if I seem slow to respond, I apologize in advance-
@dragonBMA
Oof, Idk on prices, as i've never personally sold accents or skins. So if you're looking to make a profit (idk if people even can do that), then I can't help you there.

If plague docsneak is an accent, then the 10 print blue print is 2500g, so people will only need to send you 250 each. 500 each for the 10-skin blueprint. And if one can make a profit from them, adding 50-100g on top would be fine I think.

@dragonBMA
Oof, Idk on prices, as i've never personally sold accents or skins. So if you're looking to make a profit (idk if people even can do that), then I can't help you there.

If plague docsneak is an accent, then the 10 print blue print is 2500g, so people will only need to send you 250 each. 500 each for the 10-skin blueprint. And if one can make a profit from them, adding 50-100g on top would be fine I think.

1 2 3 4 5 6