Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RUN 2: ObF Lion Angel, SpM Eyeball Angel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@/9th @/wugglylump @/Ichthyostega @/Arianethel I've got enough to fund the fifth slot for Courageous Ones, so please send payment if you haven't already! PM or one-way CR is fine, whichever you guys prefer. I did make some tweaks, mostly darkening the shadows and lines. But I updated the extra eyes so they blend a little better when on a dragon. If anyone no longer wants a copy with the updates, let me know. EDIT: I still wasn't satisfied lol so here's the actual update. Also brightened the halos. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HJ9PwQm.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nzXTxXF.png[/img]
@/9th @/wugglylump @/Ichthyostega @/Arianethel

I've got enough to fund the fifth slot for Courageous Ones, so please send payment if you haven't already! PM or one-way CR is fine, whichever you guys prefer. I did make some tweaks, mostly darkening the shadows and lines. But I updated the extra eyes so they blend a little better when on a dragon. If anyone no longer wants a copy with the updates, let me know.

EDIT: I still wasn't satisfied lol so here's the actual update. Also brightened the halos.

HJ9PwQm.png

nzXTxXF.png
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon

Hm... I don't think I paid yet, so I'm sending the gems... :D
@Hawktalon

Hm... I don't think I paid yet, so I'm sending the gems... :D
7d96ebw.gif
I miscalculated the cost of skin blueprint packs, so I'll be sending in a five pack for Courageous Ones. Any new orders will be a part of run two.
I miscalculated the cost of skin blueprint packs, so I'll be sending in a five pack for Courageous Ones. Any new orders will be a part of run two.
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump ~
Bump ~