Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HOUR XXVI | impf tea n clouds
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Hazelgem gotcha! since we have enough slots filled you can send your payment for both right away c:

@Ianthe69 @SakuraAngel @cafemochi
here's your ping to send prepayment for sweet poison, 750g! o/

@SakuraAngel @dostoesquey @chuchus900
you can now send your payment in for bitter venom, 750g! thank u <3

@Marrigan @Marceline
you can send your payment for both skins, sweet poison and bitter venom, thank you!
@Hazelgem gotcha! since we have enough slots filled you can send your payment for both right away c:

@Ianthe69 @SakuraAngel @cafemochi
here's your ping to send prepayment for sweet poison, 750g! o/

@SakuraAngel @dostoesquey @chuchus900
you can now send your payment in for bitter venom, 750g! thank u <3

@Marrigan @Marceline
you can send your payment for both skins, sweet poison and bitter venom, thank you!
__ J0opiUV.png __ alysia fr+15
_> accent shop
_> avatar
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel no worries c: thanks for letting me know!
@SakuraAngel no worries c: thanks for letting me know!
_> accent shop
_> avatar
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
[center][emoji=cat 2 size=1][/center]
_> accent shop
_> avatar
[emoji=cat 2 size=1] garden tea party and fragility / frailty shelved @dostoesquey @chuchus900 quick reminder to send in your prepayment for bitter venom as soon as possible so i can get it in queue! thank you o/
garden tea party and fragility / frailty shelved

@dostoesquey @chuchus900
quick reminder to send in your prepayment for bitter venom as soon as possible so i can get it in queue! thank you o/
_> accent shop
_> avatar

sweet poison has been denied, will resubmit along with bitter venom as soon as i can <3
frailty run 2 and garden tea party has arrived! i'll be sending pas to everyone very shortly

sweet poison has been denied, will resubmit along with bitter venom as soon as i can <3
_> accent shop
_> avatar
right so.. i just realised sweet poison and bitter venom actually have accent coverage after the initial resolution edit i am SO dumb im considering lowering the price and refunding the excess gems to everyone who paid for a slot, but otherwise rn the resubmission will have to wait (just a lil) why am i like this kdjskdjs[emoji=guardian deadpan size=1] sorry everyone for needing to put up with my shenanigans ahah update: i've lowered the price to match the accent coverage, i'll be sending everyone refunds shortly c; i'll send sweet poison to queue, meanwhile bitter venom will still have to wait until i've exchanged my skin blueprint to the accent one
right so.. i just realised sweet poison and bitter venom actually have accent coverage after the initial resolution edit i am SO dumb

im considering lowering the price and refunding the excess gems to everyone who paid for a slot, but otherwise rn the resubmission will have to wait (just a lil)

why am i like this kdjskdjs sorry everyone for needing to put up with my shenanigans ahah

update: i've lowered the price to match the accent coverage, i'll be sending everyone refunds shortly c; i'll send sweet poison to queue, meanwhile bitter venom will still have to wait until i've exchanged my skin blueprint to the accent one
_> accent shop
_> avatar

bitter venom now in queue, sweet poison and bitter venom shelved
_> accent shop
_> avatar

sweet poison has been denied, i'll put the resubmission on hold until after the skins submission system revamp is complete c:
_> accent shop
_> avatar