Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♠KeysKeeper WC M
1 2 3 4 5
@scarletskyz @Necramancy @Amorah
Hey guys! The second ping in case other got lost - please send CR whenever you can so we can start printing!
@scarletskyz @Necramancy @Amorah
Hey guys! The second ping in case other got lost - please send CR whenever you can so we can start printing!
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
^
^
@Plushstiel @Sessmachine @Mewchi
Hey guys! Bumped to 1st run so I'm ready to print! Please send the CR with payment when you are ready or let me know if you need time! ^^
@Plushstiel @Sessmachine @Mewchi
Hey guys! Bumped to 1st run so I'm ready to print! Please send the CR with payment when you are ready or let me know if you need time! ^^
@RebelRai
Heya, I am terrible with pings as I get a ton a day and didn't see this till now
If I've been bumped to the second run tho (?) I can just wait

Edit: Reworded because it sounded odd and it was meant to be a question haha
@RebelRai
Heya, I am terrible with pings as I get a ton a day and didn't see this till now
If I've been bumped to the second run tho (?) I can just wait

Edit: Reworded because it sounded odd and it was meant to be a question haha
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

@Necramancy hey! Yes, I’m sorry I wanted to start printing and was waiting for 4 people I didn’t hear from so I pinged second run.
If you send me CR now tho I will send you one of my copies from first run tho, not a worry:)
@Necramancy hey! Yes, I’m sorry I wanted to start printing and was waiting for 4 people I didn’t hear from so I pinged second run.
If you send me CR now tho I will send you one of my copies from first run tho, not a worry:)
@RebelRai I totally understand. Once a week I go through all pings because with all the UMA/gen one pings I lose them so easily (haha). I'll send the CR and up to you if you'd prefer to send from first or second ^^
@RebelRai I totally understand. Once a week I go through all pings because with all the UMA/gen one pings I lose them so easily (haha). I'll send the CR and up to you if you'd prefer to send from first or second ^^
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

^
^
^
^
@RebelRai if there are still slots I'd love one!
@RebelRai if there are still slots I'd love one!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Added! Last day today to order:)
Added! Last day today to order:)
1 2 3 4 5