Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | lark's stuff | pinglist update
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97
@IromotNemem

Oh whoops, my apologies. Been a bit busy. I usually ping people once runs have been filled out so that people can send the preorder payment. In general, I ask that people pay in advance. If, for any reason, you need some time to gather funds, that's more than alright.

The preorders just help me pay the printing cost of the skins, which is why I do things that way. Thank you for reminding me, I'll send out the pings for the filled runs ASAP.
@IromotNemem

Oh whoops, my apologies. Been a bit busy. I usually ping people once runs have been filled out so that people can send the preorder payment. In general, I ask that people pay in advance. If, for any reason, you need some time to gather funds, that's more than alright.

The preorders just help me pay the printing cost of the skins, which is why I do things that way. Thank you for reminding me, I'll send out the pings for the filled runs ASAP.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@BlueDragon819 @AlcatrazSystem @Layenne90 @heiheidamowang @Wxlfiez @Amika @Felwinter @IromotNemem @Susurrar @Xytiiko @Loras @BlueDragon819 @brokenstone

Run 4 of Red Fox Friends and Run 2 of Arctic Fox Friends have been filled out. Please send the requisite 500g|600kT, and your skins will be sent out ASAP via PM.

Thank you so much for your interest!
@BlueDragon819 @AlcatrazSystem @Layenne90 @heiheidamowang @Wxlfiez @Amika @Felwinter @IromotNemem @Susurrar @Xytiiko @Loras @BlueDragon819 @brokenstone

Run 4 of Red Fox Friends and Run 2 of Arctic Fox Friends have been filled out. Please send the requisite 500g|600kT, and your skins will be sent out ASAP via PM.

Thank you so much for your interest!
> FRT +0 | He/Him
Slot for red fox please c:
Slot for red fox please c:
icefull.png
May I please buy a copy of both fox accents? Also would you please add me to your general pinglist too please.
May I please buy a copy of both fox accents? Also would you please add me to your general pinglist too please.
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
~Commenting so I can come back later~
~Commenting so I can come back later~
Updating to here! Thank you all for your interest!
Updating to here! Thank you all for your interest!
> FRT +0 | He/Him
@winterprism Yup! Added to the pinglist! Thank you for your interest!
@winterprism Yup! Added to the pinglist! Thank you for your interest!
> FRT +0 | He/Him
Slot for Arctic Fox Friends please! @Borkbean
Slot for Arctic Fox Friends please! @Borkbean
r2.gif
Yup!
Yup!
> FRT +0 | He/Him
Up!