Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Defiance's Accents ~ New Imp M
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
Hello, really sorry for the inconvenience it may bring, but may I cancel my slot for Sacred Sands? ><''
Hello, really sorry for the inconvenience it may bring, but may I cancel my slot for Sacred Sands? ><''
tumblr_955e808e9734d4098a71e76fca584acf_6743eebf_500.gif
Slots for the two Aber M skins, please~
Slots for the two Aber M skins, please~
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@SeldritchOwl
Sure! Not a problem at all ^^
@SeldritchOwl
Sure! Not a problem at all ^^
iONBDu0.png
@Silverishness
Added you to both!
@Silverishness
Added you to both!
iONBDu0.png
@ThistleProse Here's the preview for Sacred Sands! [img]https://imgur.com/9yNH4D6.png[/img] And the skin for Gilded Sands, in case you haven't read my last msg, so you can preview! [skin=43982]
@ThistleProse
Here's the preview for Sacred Sands!
9yNH4D6.png

And the skin for Gilded Sands, in case you haven't read my last msg, so you can preview!

iONBDu0.png
Thank you for the previews :)
Thank you for the previews :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@VolcanicThunder
Hello! I realized when I was sending out copies of Gilded Sands that I told you I'd ping you when I submitted the 3rd run ^^" somehow I slipped on that. I apologize! I sent a PA though since they came in
@VolcanicThunder
Hello! I realized when I was sending out copies of Gilded Sands that I told you I'd ping you when I submitted the 3rd run ^^" somehow I slipped on that. I apologize! I sent a PA though since they came in
iONBDu0.png
@pensive
Hello!!
I have a note to ping you when I'm planning on submitting run 4 for Gilded Sands, so I'm letting you know that I will be submitting it as soon as enough PAs finalize to fund it ^^
@pensive
Hello!!
I have a note to ping you when I'm planning on submitting run 4 for Gilded Sands, so I'm letting you know that I will be submitting it as soon as enough PAs finalize to fund it ^^
iONBDu0.png
great, thank you for letting me know! i can pre-pay now if you'd like, otherwise i can wait for a PA once it returns :>
great, thank you for letting me know! i can pre-pay now if you'd like, otherwise i can wait for a PA once it returns :>
4OQcs93.png
@pensive
You're welcome! Whichever you prefer ^^ PA is fine with me unless you'd like to prepay. I should have enough gems to submit it very soon either way
@pensive
You're welcome! Whichever you prefer ^^ PA is fine with me unless you'd like to prepay. I should have enough gems to submit it very soon either way
iONBDu0.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22