Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Neko's Skin and Accents - REPRINT SALE
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43
Slot for Wavespun please! How could I say no?? :D
Slot for Wavespun please! How could I say no?? :D
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Opals @Reithya - Added
@Opals @Reithya - Added
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
I'll take a slot for Wavespun if I don't already have one!
I'll take a slot for Wavespun if I don't already have one!
xjB7OSe.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png fLobcT6.png 7fFdbks.png
@lilimiwe25 - I made sure you and the other person who asked about it yesterday had a slot ready!
@lilimiwe25 - I made sure you and the other person who asked about it yesterday had a slot ready!
@Nekomata it's not my main area of interest either, but yeah, so many artists are coming out of hybernation that i can barely keep up :DD which is great news tbh, and i'm really happy for all artists, this is a huge improvement! i'm just scrambling for money to afford it all kfjhnkl
@Nekomata it's not my main area of interest either, but yeah, so many artists are coming out of hybernation that i can barely keep up :DD which is great news tbh, and i'm really happy for all artists, this is a huge improvement! i'm just scrambling for money to afford it all kfjhnkl
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
[quote name="Hiriajuu" date="2024-05-01 13:56:51" ] @Nekomata it's not my main area of interest either, but yeah, so many artists are coming out of hybernation that i can barely keep up :DD which is great news tbh, and i'm really happy for all artists, this is a huge improvement! i'm just scrambling for money to afford it all kfjhnkl [/quote] @Hiriajuu - There's just something really motivating about having the process streamlined so much. Before it was take forever to make the accent, wait forever (5-9 days) for the accent to be reviewed- HOPE it's approved- and then spend forever getting everything sent out. Add in the fact I personally don't like collecting payment until things are submitted (unless I needed to collect sooner bc I'm lacking the funds) it was just such a tedious process to go through at times. Making things faster will be a huge help in just making things flow smoothly. I figured a lot of artists are crawling out from under our rocks to celebrate the changes- it's the other reason I'm doing 250g preorders. I know everyone's going to be broke and since I don't need/want profit at this time I'm just... why not? Spread the love of accents around!
Hiriajuu wrote on 2024-05-01 13:56:51:

@Hiriajuu - There's just something really motivating about having the process streamlined so much. Before it was take forever to make the accent, wait forever (5-9 days) for the accent to be reviewed- HOPE it's approved- and then spend forever getting everything sent out. Add in the fact I personally don't like collecting payment until things are submitted (unless I needed to collect sooner bc I'm lacking the funds) it was just such a tedious process to go through at times. Making things faster will be a huge help in just making things flow smoothly.

I figured a lot of artists are crawling out from under our rocks to celebrate the changes- it's the other reason I'm doing 250g preorders. I know everyone's going to be broke and since I don't need/want profit at this time I'm just... why not? Spread the love of accents around!
can i get a slot for Ember's Glow (Accent) please? :D
can i get a slot for Ember's Glow (Accent) please? :D
I'll take a slot for Wavespun if available
I'll take a slot for Wavespun if available
hJNGZFZ.png
Slots for Starwing and Wavespun reprints, please! :D
Slots for Starwing and Wavespun reprints, please! :D
FR+3
[quote name="Nekomata" date="2024-05-01 11:07:42" ] Lavaspun Accents are in! Private Auctions have been setup for each of you! [/quote] Thank you, I got it^^
Nekomata wrote on 2024-05-01 11:07:42:
Lavaspun Accents are in! Private Auctions have been setup for each of you!
Thank you, I got it^^
S
E
L
L
89099057.png79745833.png89940008.png88467295.png91476052.png
(po-russki mogu vesti besedu bolee konstruktivno)
Ada%20Palera.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43