Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LAST RUN m WC | .* Legends' Emporium *.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61
Could I get a slot for Moon kitsune, and also Canticum Sirenis_stagnum if that’s still open? Thanks!
Could I get a slot for Moon kitsune, and also Canticum Sirenis_stagnum if that’s still open? Thanks!
@Aletsan All the kitsunes and Canticum sirenis_stagnum are open so you're in luck :) I'll add you right away.

Have a wonderful day!
@Aletsan All the kitsunes and Canticum sirenis_stagnum are open so you're in luck :) I'll add you right away.

Have a wonderful day!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum

May you please add me to the Sun Kitsune list? These are so pretty
@Vanitatum

May you please add me to the Sun Kitsune list? These are so pretty
pth.png
@Vanitatum

slot for kawahs, all 4 veilspun flowery delight
@Vanitatum

slot for kawahs, all 4 veilspun flowery delight
PEyOcAR.png
@vanitatum

hello !! could i be added to the list for sun kitsune, please? they're all so pretty !! ^^
@vanitatum

hello !! could i be added to the list for sun kitsune, please? they're all so pretty !! ^^
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
@Starcloud She does!! It looks like a custom as if it was made for her!! :O I'm so happy you showed me thanks <3 Do you mind if I show her in "showoff"?
@Starcloud She does!! It looks like a custom as if it was made for her!! :O I'm so happy you showed me thanks <3 Do you mind if I show her in "showoff"?
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for asking again. I would like to get Sun Kitsune, Melanistic Kistune, Moon Kitsune, and Winged Kumiho slots. (=
@Vanitatum

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for asking again. I would like to get Sun Kitsune, Melanistic Kistune, Moon Kitsune, and Winged Kumiho slots. (=
tumblr_p6bzfcavnw1vmkjqho2_500.png
@Kawa Do not worry :) I added you to all! Thanks for the clarification and have a wonderful day :)
@Kawa Do not worry :) I added you to all! Thanks for the clarification and have a wonderful day :)
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum

May I be added to the pinglist please? And I may also be added to the pre-order list for the Skin: Sea Merchant? You two create such gorgeous skins and accents!
@Vanitatum

May I be added to the pinglist please? And I may also be added to the pre-order list for the Skin: Sea Merchant? You two create such gorgeous skins and accents!
ctZUH5g.png
Could I get a slot for Sun Kitsune, please? It looks fantastic!!
Could I get a slot for Sun Kitsune, please? It looks fantastic!!
9aab919b3bee3c661d7e47f5ebde9b1b29ad41fe.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61