Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | yascherritsa's Skinshop | Imp F Crystals
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 126 127
Thank you so much for the previews[emoji=heart size=1] I'd love to have a slot for each of the colours please[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Thank you so much for the previews I'd love to have a slot for each of the colours please
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
Please add me to your general pinglist <3
Please add me to your general pinglist <3
EFriw6F.gif
[center][font=century gothic]Payment is due! Please send me payment as soon as you can so I can get to printing! [color=crimson][b]If you want to give up your slot, please LET ME KNOW.[/b] Don't do it in silence, you can let me down in those runs where there are few people.[/color] • • • [size=4]Since the interest in this series of skins is not very high, I am collecting payment now. [color=crimson][u][b]I will be able to print these skins only if ALL of you pay. Otherwise I won't have enough money for blueprints![/b][/u][/size][/color][/font][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]_____________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1021841242369306645/1094313068969857114/omnituens_opinio_Yy.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=4][font=century gothic] [b]omnitues opinio Y[/b] (10 print) [u]450g[/u] run I @Maeva @Barrdwing @Wrath @Raptorgrrl @Nineve @MasakiSaphir @Marrigan [/font][/size][/center][/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]_____________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1021841242369306645/1094313069183782952/omnituens_opinio_Gg.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=4][font=century gothic] [b]omnitues opinio G[/b] (5 print) [u]450g[/u] run I @Kardi @benuyka @MasakiSaphir @Marrigan [/font][/size][/center][/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]_____________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1021841242369306645/1094313069393481758/omnituens_opinio_Tt.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=4][font=century gothic] [b]omnitues opinio T[/b] (10 print) [u]450g[/u] run I @Kardi @benuyka @Fujo @MasakiSaphir @Marrigan [/font][/size][/center][/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]_____________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1021841242369306645/1094313069645152376/omnituens_opinio_Pp.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=4][font=century gothic] [b]omnitues opinio P[/b] (10 print) [u]450g[/u] run I @Argalia @Maeva @KiteM @Fujo @MasakiSaphir @Marrigan [/font][/size][/center][/columns]
Payment is due!

Please send me payment as soon as you can so I can get to printing!

If you want to give up your slot, please LET ME KNOW.
Don't do it in silence, you can let me down in those runs where there are few people.

• • •
Since the interest in this series of skins is not very high, I am collecting payment now.
I will be able to print these skins only if ALL of you pay. Otherwise I won't have enough money for blueprints!
_____________________ omnituens_opinio_Yy.png

omnitues opinio Y
(10 print)

450g

run I

@Maeva
@Barrdwing
@Wrath
@Raptorgrrl
@Nineve
@MasakiSaphir
@Marrigan
_____________________ omnituens_opinio_Gg.png

omnitues opinio G
(5 print)

450g

run I

@Kardi
@benuyka
@MasakiSaphir
@Marrigan
_____________________ omnituens_opinio_Tt.png

omnitues opinio T
(10 print)

450g

run I

@Kardi
@benuyka
@Fujo
@MasakiSaphir
@Marrigan
_____________________ omnituens_opinio_Pp.png

omnitues opinio P
(10 print)

450g

run I

@Argalia
@Maeva
@KiteM
@Fujo
@MasakiSaphir
@Marrigan
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

FR +10 | Di/Yasha | he/him | russian

(read name like Dee)

Looking for special date dragons

____3aqtcaM.png
Ah I was wondering if you had any extra copies of Ashen Natt? I would understand if not, thank you!
Ah I was wondering if you had any extra copies of Ashen Natt? I would understand if not, thank you!
@Harmonywish yes, I have one! Price is 750g/kt
@Harmonywish yes, I have one! Price is 750g/kt
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

(read name like Dee)

____3aqtcaM.png
Ahh I'd love a PA please :D
Ahh I'd love a PA please :D
Could I still put myself down for a slot in omnituens opinio P and omnituens opinio T?
Could I still put myself down for a slot in omnituens opinio P and omnituens opinio T?
JNpe71y.png
@DevilsNeverCry Yes, if you can send payment now or soon!
@DevilsNeverCry Yes, if you can send payment now or soon!
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

(read name like Dee)

____3aqtcaM.png
@yascherritsa I can send it right away!
@yascherritsa I can send it right away!
JNpe71y.png
I'll send payment today or tomorrow, sorry for the delay <3 Been busy irl and haven't been able to get the funds.
I'll send payment today or tomorrow, sorry for the delay <3 Been busy irl and haven't been able to get the funds.
image.pngxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaccent shop //
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 126 127