Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Karabee's Accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
could i get a slot if there are any still open? ;v;
could i get a slot if there are any still open? ;v;
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Hazelby @ZIMAO @inn @Yashura @Lawful @Harmonywish @Takora @Laeyein
Added! Thank you sm! ^^ I’ll go ahead with the second run now, it will take longer than the first since I’m waiting for the first before I do the second^^
@Hazelby @ZIMAO @inn @Yashura @Lawful @Harmonywish @Takora @Laeyein
Added! Thank you sm! ^^ I’ll go ahead with the second run now, it will take longer than the first since I’m waiting for the first before I do the second^^
I'd like a slot for Ringing Rose if any are left, thank you.
I'd like a slot for Ringing Rose if any are left, thank you.
@Astraya Added! Ty!

All slots are now full thank you all ^^
@Astraya Added! Ty!

All slots are now full thank you all ^^
Ah shoot, if another slot opens up I'd like to grab one!
Ah shoot, if another slot opens up I'd like to grab one!
@Flora @Hiii @Zelrune @OpalineTeardrops @Synthsational @Exlann @bonivich @Icos @Mystyic @Slaythiest @Hazelby @ZIMAO @inn @Yashura @Lawful @Harmonywish @Takora @Laeyein @Astraya

Hey everyone sorry for the wait but my accent has gotten denied twice :( they said the line art wasn’t dark enough so I resubmitted with the lineart darkened where I drew more than I usually darken it, but it still wasn’t good enough. I will contact them and submit my accent as soon as I can! Sorry about taking so long ‘^^
@Flora @Hiii @Zelrune @OpalineTeardrops @Synthsational @Exlann @bonivich @Icos @Mystyic @Slaythiest @Hazelby @ZIMAO @inn @Yashura @Lawful @Harmonywish @Takora @Laeyein @Astraya

Hey everyone sorry for the wait but my accent has gotten denied twice :( they said the line art wasn’t dark enough so I resubmitted with the lineart darkened where I drew more than I usually darken it, but it still wasn’t good enough. I will contact them and submit my accent as soon as I can! Sorry about taking so long ‘^^
Thank you for letting us know! I've been there with skin approvals T_T I'm still excited for the skin and hope it'll make it through the queue next time.
Thank you for letting us know! I've been there with skin approvals T_T I'm still excited for the skin and hope it'll make it through the queue next time.
No problem! Take as much time as you need
No problem! Take as much time as you need
Thanks for the update
Thanks for the update
The first 10 accents have been sent out! Let me know if there is any mistake, and thank you again! The next batch should be available soon ^^
The first 10 accents have been sent out! Let me know if there is any mistake, and thank you again! The next batch should be available soon ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10