Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kkay Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6
[font=calibri]@Jorybear @KittyAoba @SarcasticHawke @Vader @Rosebrush @Gaston @mrgbmommy @butcherbaby @Acronychal @mus @EmbarksFate @Lodzhal @Franchesca @kawa @EthicsGradient Hello everyone! You're being pinged because you're listed for pre-orders of my Veil F accent Galaxias. Unfortunately, Galaxias was denied because the original lineart was too light on the silks, so I'll be resubmitting as is pictured below: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/774347121343987742/780609184495960135/1_19_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1__Female.png[/img] If this is a deal-breaker for you, please let me know so I can remove you from pre-orders. I will refund anyone who has already paid in full.
@Jorybear @KittyAoba @SarcasticHawke @Vader @Rosebrush @Gaston @mrgbmommy @butcherbaby @Acronychal @mus @EmbarksFate @Lodzhal @Franchesca @kawa @EthicsGradient

Hello everyone! You're being pinged because you're listed for pre-orders of my Veil F accent Galaxias.
Unfortunately, Galaxias was denied because the original lineart was too light on the silks, so I'll be resubmitting as is pictured below:

1_19_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1__Female.png

If this is a deal-breaker for you, please let me know so I can remove you from pre-orders. I will refund anyone who has already paid in full.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx she/her
fr time
art
about
xxx Haunted Stone Orb
Still happy with the accent! Thanks for resubmitting.
Still happy with the accent! Thanks for resubmitting.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@Kkay

I'm still good with it ^^
@Kkay

I'm still good with it ^^
@Kkay
Same, still happy with the accent. Actually on second thought, can you please put me down for two copies instead of just the one?
@Kkay
Same, still happy with the accent. Actually on second thought, can you please put me down for two copies instead of just the one?
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Jorybear @Gaston Glad to hear it. :)

@Lodzhal No problem, will do!
@Jorybear @Gaston Glad to hear it. :)

@Lodzhal No problem, will do!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx she/her
fr time
art
about
xxx Haunted Stone Orb
Still good with me. :)
Still good with me. :)