Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Closed] Ashfall Wayfarer Gao F Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
sweet, cant wait!!! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] will you be making more skins/accents in the future?
sweet, cant wait!!!

will you be making more skins/accents in the future?
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
@girsa
I'd like a slot if the fourth run is still open please!
@girsa
I'd like a slot if the fourth run is still open please!
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@Paranatural
Yep, I will def keep making contest entries and one-off things here and there! May open a proper shop someday when I'm more confident and less busy with irl junk

@DrowsyPanda
Thanks, added you!
@Paranatural
Yep, I will def keep making contest entries and one-off things here and there! May open a proper shop someday when I'm more confident and less busy with irl junk

@DrowsyPanda
Thanks, added you!
@girsa I would like a slot, if there's still available left [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@girsa
I would like a slot, if there's still available left
0WSK2we.png
@Agareia
Thanks, adding you!
@Agareia
Thanks, adding you!
@girsa awesome!!! sorry to bump this again but please ping me for any future stuff you make, if youre ok with that
@girsa awesome!!! sorry to bump this again but please ping me for any future stuff you make, if youre ok with that
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
@pendragon007 @Madrigalism @Madrigalism @Lunyra @bogfriend @Narif @Gaston @Oceanas @Wizardry @hat17 @Kalvin @Raptorgrrl @Drachenschwinge @Yilara @protowilson @snowpea @SarcasticHawke @onemessyperson @Weredogalism @Paranatural @Vrtra @Autumnus @Amantius @BlameTheCaffeine @Candace @Akal @DrowsyPanda @Agareia
The reprint requests for runs 2-4 were approved, so I'll be sending those out to everyone who's paid. Those who haven't paid yet, please toss me 350g and I'll get yours over to you! c:

Going to keep the two unclaimed copies from run 4 for my own nefarious purposes and mark the thread closed now. Thank you, everyone!! Was not expecting babby's first accent selling attempt to go so well and I am really grateful and flattered!

@Paranatural
no problem, I'll give you a ping!! c: thanks so much for taking an interest in my stuff!
@pendragon007 @Madrigalism @Madrigalism @Lunyra @bogfriend @Narif @Gaston @Oceanas @Wizardry @hat17 @Kalvin @Raptorgrrl @Drachenschwinge @Yilara @protowilson @snowpea @SarcasticHawke @onemessyperson @Weredogalism @Paranatural @Vrtra @Autumnus @Amantius @BlameTheCaffeine @Candace @Akal @DrowsyPanda @Agareia
The reprint requests for runs 2-4 were approved, so I'll be sending those out to everyone who's paid. Those who haven't paid yet, please toss me 350g and I'll get yours over to you! c:

Going to keep the two unclaimed copies from run 4 for my own nefarious purposes and mark the thread closed now. Thank you, everyone!! Was not expecting babby's first accent selling attempt to go so well and I am really grateful and flattered!

@Paranatural
no problem, I'll give you a ping!! c: thanks so much for taking an interest in my stuff!
@girsa

Hey-a! Wanted to let you know that I've sent over the payment via pm. Thanks!
@girsa

Hey-a! Wanted to let you know that I've sent over the payment via pm. Thanks!
@girsa Sent gems in PM, also - if you even decide to make more accents/skins, could I get ping? Your first try at accent-making is very promising [emoji=tundra happy size=1] Thank you!
@girsa
Sent gems in PM, also - if you even decide to make more accents/skins, could I get ping? Your first try at accent-making is very promising Thank you!
0WSK2we.png
@Agareia
Yep, I will give you a ping c: thank you!
@Agareia
Yep, I will give you a ping c: thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7