Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tidepools’ Accent Grotto [Wavesing]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Hi friends! Just a notice that I'll be re-submitting Wavesing With Me tonight as the lines and shadows just need to be a tad bit darker. Thank you very much for your patience! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Pings snipped!
Hi friends! Just a notice that I'll be re-submitting Wavesing With Me tonight as the lines and shadows just need to be a tad bit darker. Thank you very much for your patience!

Pings snipped!
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Thanks for the updates! Happy to wait :)
Aren't submissions closed until they launch the new system on Monday? Just curious!
Thanks for the updates! Happy to wait :)
Aren't submissions closed until they launch the new system on Monday? Just curious!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu Ahh yep, I sorely remembered that as I excitedly went to go re-submit last night [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] Monday will be the day, now [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Nemalu

Ahh yep, I sorely remembered that as I excitedly went to go re-submit last night

Monday will be the day, now

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Oh no! - hope the new system will be easier to use though <3
Oh no! - hope the new system will be easier to use though <3
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Thanks for the PA! It may take me a few days to get the gems together, hope that's ok - am broke right now since all the skins I had on order came through at once in the last few days since the new system was implemented lol [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
Thanks for the PA! It may take me a few days to get the gems together, hope that's ok - am broke right now since all the skins I had on order came through at once in the last few days since the new system was implemented lol
@Nemalu No worries! I’ll keep it up for you to accept whenever [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Nemalu No worries! I’ll keep it up for you to accept whenever

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
I love this accent! Let me know if you ever make a blue version... [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94348705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943488/94348705_350.png[/img][/url]
I love this accent! Let me know if you ever make a blue version...

94348705_350.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38