Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bio's skins/accents
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 147 148
@Firefly15 thank you! finals season has a way of drawing me back to the dragon game LOL

Annihilation is the custom I won't reprint, it was just something i made for me ;v; Obliteration filled up the other day, but I can go ahead and add you to the sandsurge accent runs!
@Firefly15 thank you! finals season has a way of drawing me back to the dragon game LOL

Annihilation is the custom I won't reprint, it was just something i made for me ;v; Obliteration filled up the other day, but I can go ahead and add you to the sandsurge accent runs!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@mywitness K, gotcha; it's so pretty X3 Pooey, I was hoping to snag a copy but oh well X'D Thanks again :3
@mywitness K, gotcha; it's so pretty X3 Pooey, I was hoping to snag a copy but oh well X'D Thanks again :3
g8T8XC2.png
Slots for Glowsurge, the blue and purple variants please!
Slots for Glowsurge, the blue and purple variants please!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@mywitness When do I need to send payment btw? Make take me a day or so to snag the full amount of gems necessary~
@mywitness When do I need to send payment btw? Make take me a day or so to snag the full amount of gems necessary~
g8T8XC2.png
A slot for Glowsurge Abyss please! And could you let me know when you want the payment?
A slot for Glowsurge Abyss please! And could you let me know when you want the payment?
rI2B9a8.png
@CeriothOfCinders @Firefly15 you can send payments now, but the accents were uploaded so it's not necessarily needed :)
@CeriothOfCinders @Firefly15 you can send payments now, but the accents were uploaded so it's not necessarily needed :)
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Gotcha! I'll wait for the PA.
Gotcha! I'll wait for the PA.
rI2B9a8.png
@mywitness Sounds good; guess I'll also wait for PA if that's alright :3
@mywitness Sounds good; guess I'll also wait for PA if that's alright :3
g8T8XC2.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=lucida console][size=4][color=#ad6200]S[/color][/size]lot for Glowsurge Abyss (purple), please! Gorgeous work as always, so happy to see that you're still making skins like these. I can pay now or through the PA, whichever works better for you!
postdivider.png
Slot for Glowsurge Abyss (purple), please! Gorgeous work as always, so happy to see that you're still making skins like these. I can pay now or through the PA, whichever works better for you!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@mywitness thank you so much for priv auction. Got mine and it's beautiful :)
@mywitness thank you so much for priv auction. Got mine and it's beautiful :)
S7rCf4w.png
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 147 148