Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mother's Garden Skincent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@RabitX3 :) It's so hard finding a skin that covers up the secondary completely, something I've been looking for for my gal. If it doesn't work out, I still want a copy ;)
@RabitX3 :) It's so hard finding a skin that covers up the secondary completely, something I've been looking for for my gal. If it doesn't work out, I still want a copy ;)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
I would love a slot please!
I would love a slot please!
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Kuzcat Sure!
@Kuzcat Sure!
9190861a4b528f42e4f8a8a0ac4c2bf089c97fb8.png
@Bayonet @LordJeanliness @Nenahel @AriNemera @crowbot @Queelypotato @SilvestrisDream @gbot13 @Kuzcat

There are officially enough people to order the first batch! This means that once you all send over payment for your respected copies then I can put in the order.

In case if any of you would like an insurance for the preorder feel free to save an image of this message. (In precaution that this is a new shop)

As this shop owner, I take liability to publish and distribute copies of the skin/accent "Mother's Garden" to the above users for 750 gems per skin/accent copy. Refunds will be rewarded in the incident that something goes wrong and with proof that a skin/accent was never received.
@Bayonet @LordJeanliness @Nenahel @AriNemera @crowbot @Queelypotato @SilvestrisDream @gbot13 @Kuzcat

There are officially enough people to order the first batch! This means that once you all send over payment for your respected copies then I can put in the order.

In case if any of you would like an insurance for the preorder feel free to save an image of this message. (In precaution that this is a new shop)

As this shop owner, I take liability to publish and distribute copies of the skin/accent "Mother's Garden" to the above users for 750 gems per skin/accent copy. Refunds will be rewarded in the incident that something goes wrong and with proof that a skin/accent was never received.
I only have 429 gems saved up so far, but I would be glad to trade the remainder of the gems in old festival items if you're so inclined! I have items dating back to the Wavecrest Saturnalia 2014. Let me know if you're interested; if not, I will have to be on the back burner until I can save up the requisite gems!
I only have 429 gems saved up so far, but I would be glad to trade the remainder of the gems in old festival items if you're so inclined! I have items dating back to the Wavecrest Saturnalia 2014. Let me know if you're interested; if not, I will have to be on the back burner until I can save up the requisite gems!
@Origamigryphon hmmm I do like some of the old apparel/skins/familiars if you would like to send me a pm with either a list or screenshot with what you're offering in addition to the 429 gems. :)
@Origamigryphon hmmm I do like some of the old apparel/skins/familiars if you would like to send me a pm with either a list or screenshot with what you're offering in addition to the 429 gems. :)
@RabitX3

One slot for the skin please!!
@RabitX3

One slot for the skin please!!
@NathaliaSuits got you!
@NathaliaSuits got you!
@RabitX3

YES! I have the gems now, just send me a request and I'll hold them in reserve! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
@RabitX3

YES! I have the gems now, just send me a request and I'll hold them in reserve! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
@NathaliaSuits it will take a few days but you should receive either a ping requesting pre-pay(if necessary) or a private auction for an already printed copy. :)
@NathaliaSuits it will take a few days but you should receive either a ping requesting pre-pay(if necessary) or a private auction for an already printed copy. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9