Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Banescale F Chains and Silks
1 2 3 4 5 6
You're too nice! I'd still like to thank you [emoji=heart size=1] Sending CR! Can I request [i]Promethea's Mending Silks[/i]? She's sort of a fandragon and the accent looks perfectly in character but in a subtle way and I love that!
You're too nice! I'd still like to thank you Sending CR!

Can I request Promethea's Mending Silks? She's sort of a fandragon and the accent looks perfectly in character but in a subtle way and I love that!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@Jayisalone hi! are you still going to reprint mending silks? if yes, can i be added to future prints? thank you very much!
@Jayisalone hi! are you still going to reprint mending silks? if yes, can i be added to future prints? thank you very much!
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Arka I may end up reprinting it. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know when they come in.
@Arka I may end up reprinting it. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know when they come in.
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
@Jayisalone Hi there, could you add me to a reprint of Mending Silks as well if you do one? Thank you!
@Jayisalone Hi there, could you add me to a reprint of Mending Silks as well if you do one? Thank you!
EBs1WDl.png
@temporalRhapsody All right, I'll put you down as well ^^
@temporalRhapsody All right, I'll put you down as well ^^
Are you still selling the Broken Chains accent/skin? How much is it?
It’d be perfect for my one gurl.
(I have no idea how this sorta thing works, people are mentioning slots and my noob-brain is confused XD)
Are you still selling the Broken Chains accent/skin? How much is it?
It’d be perfect for my one gurl.
(I have no idea how this sorta thing works, people are mentioning slots and my noob-brain is confused XD)
nKcSLae.png
@DinoGirlJ Unfortunately the two prints I've done for it are both sold out, sorry ^^'
I can let you know if I end up reprinting in the future?
@DinoGirlJ Unfortunately the two prints I've done for it are both sold out, sorry ^^'
I can let you know if I end up reprinting in the future?
Yes please!
Yes please!
nKcSLae.png
1 2 3 4 5 6