Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >kvei's_accents / [...]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[size=1][b]bad choice runs 1-3:[/b] @eonflute @bitmap@Pressia @Hiii @Panicat @cerpin @uwuloo @Shpee @Arborpunk @WarriorSong @Artorias @Amayai @Slaytheist @truthiness @Mostima @Fernbrake @betwixted @SteampunkLlama @kingblook @Casdeth @Mima @Tarkin @RetroOddity @harmonywish @shadowdawn199 @shroudrat ----- [size=2]hey everyone! the 1st run of bad choice is back from the queue. i'll send the copies out shortly! run 2 and 3, i will be submitting reprints now. run 3 still has treasure/mixed slots open but there's enough to be printed, so it'd be appreciated if you could start sending in the money! if the copies arrive before you pay i will just send you a PA, no stress. and lastly, happy holidays to everyone! i hope you'll have a lot of time to relax, stay cozy and a great new years as well. [emoji=heart size=1] [center][skin=37489][/center]
bad choice runs 1-3: @eonflute @bitmap@Pressia @Hiii @Panicat @cerpin @uwuloo @Shpee @Arborpunk @WarriorSong @Artorias @Amayai @Slaytheist @truthiness @Mostima @Fernbrake @betwixted @SteampunkLlama @kingblook @Casdeth @Mima @Tarkin @RetroOddity @harmonywish @shadowdawn199 @shroudrat

hey everyone! the 1st run of bad choice is back from the queue. i'll send the copies out shortly!

run 2 and 3, i will be submitting reprints now. run 3 still has treasure/mixed slots open but there's enough to be printed, so it'd be appreciated if you could start sending in the money! if the copies arrive before you pay i will just send you a PA, no stress.

and lastly, happy holidays to everyone! i hope you'll have a lot of time to relax, stay cozy and a great new years as well.

qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
true final run 1: @WarriorSong @Artorias @truthiness @Tarkin @harmonywish @Fushide @uwuloo @Laeyein

hello, run 1 of true final is full! please send your payments in PMs if you haven't already, thank you!!
true final run 1: @WarriorSong @Artorias @truthiness @Tarkin @harmonywish @Fushide @uwuloo @Laeyein

hello, run 1 of true final is full! please send your payments in PMs if you haven't already, thank you!!
imagine buying these amazing accents and ruining your finances lmao gottem
love you ange :^)
imagine buying these amazing accents and ruining your finances lmao gottem
love you ange :^)
unknown.png
[size=1][b]customs pinglist:[/b] @creosote @auroshen @Elextra @affable @Asphalt @SirLeafheart @ces @Leannaa @Eve @UnhappyJoker @Metus @Attic @Hazeledpoppy @Laeyein ----- [s][size=2]hello! i hope you had good holidays if you celebrate and a great time if not, and i hope that the upcoming new years will be a moment of joy and celebration as well. :) [b]i'm opening 2 slots for customs today[/b], since i want to buy myself an xmas/ early bday present! i haven't done these in a fat minute either so considering my newfound kick for accent making again it's only good that i do this >:) i include currency conversions here from google for dollars, but paypal converts it automatically so while the rate might be slightly different you don't have to worry about calculating anything![/s][/size] [center][b]UPDATE: all slots taken!! thank you so much![/b][/center] ----- [center][size=6][font=courier][color=#ff66bd][b]do's & don'ts[/b][/color][/size][/center] [columns] [b][color=#0fbf8d]YEA MAN[/color][/b] • vaporwave! (duh) • plants • cloth, jewelry, usual UMA stuff • tattoos • anatomy alterations [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [b][color=#d66c00]MAYBS MAN[/color][/b] • robotic/mecha • architecture [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [b][color=#ba233f]NAH MAN[/color][/b] • FR ToS violations (duh) • animals (not up to par with these) • full coverage skins • prolly some other things i can't remember pls ask me [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] ----- [columns][center][color=transparent]_____________________[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIfyOBg.png[/img][nextcol][size=6][font=courier][color=#ff66bd][b]rules[/b][/color][/size] current status: [b][color=#ba233f]CLOSED![/color][/b] | using currency exchange rates as of [i]26 dec 2020[/i] ----- [left]• 2 slots! • [b]RLC only (paypal)[/b] + provide your own blueprints. • please [b]provide as much references, ideas and details as you can[/b]; i ask all my commissioners to try and draw it out how they see the accent, your art skill doesn't matter as long as i can tell where you want things placed! • maximum of 5 copies per design. for 2-prints i keep one copy, for 5-prints i keep two. no 1-prints, sorry! • recolors are available, one per design. they're extra 25€ (~$31). [columns] [center][color=transparent]_________________________________[/color] [color=#39c2a3][b]accents:[/b][/color] [b]35€[/b] (~$43) + blueprints[/center] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]_[/color] [color=#39c2a3][b]skincents:[/b][/color] [b]50€[/b] (~$61) + blueprints[/center] [/columns] ----- [center][b]slots:[/b] [b]1.[/b] Elextra [b]2.[/b] teiidae[/columns][/center]
customs pinglist: @creosote @auroshen @Elextra @affable @Asphalt @SirLeafheart @ces @Leannaa @Eve @UnhappyJoker @Metus @Attic @Hazeledpoppy @Laeyein

hello! i hope you had good holidays if you celebrate and a great time if not, and i hope that the upcoming new years will be a moment of joy and celebration as well. :)

i'm opening 2 slots for customs today, since i want to buy myself an xmas/ early bday present! i haven't done these in a fat minute either so considering my newfound kick for accent making again it's only good that i do this >:)

i include currency conversions here from google for dollars, but paypal converts it automatically so while the rate might be slightly different you don't have to worry about calculating anything!

UPDATE: all slots taken!! thank you so much!

do's & don'ts
YEA MAN

• vaporwave! (duh)
• plants
• cloth, jewelry, usual
UMA stuff
• tattoos
• anatomy alterations
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx MAYBS MAN

• robotic/mecha
• architecture
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx NAH MAN

• FR ToS violations (duh)
• animals (not up to par
with these)
• full coverage skins
• prolly some other things
i can't remember pls ask me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

current status: CLOSED! | using currency exchange rates as of 26 dec 2020

• 2 slots!

RLC only (paypal) + provide your own blueprints.

• please provide as much references, ideas and details as you can; i ask all my commissioners to try and draw it out how they see the accent, your art skill doesn't matter as long as i can tell where you want things placed!

• maximum of 5 copies per design. for 2-prints i keep one copy, for 5-prints i keep two. no 1-prints, sorry!

• recolors are available, one per design. they're extra 25€ (~$31).

35€ (~$43) + blueprints
_
skincents:

50€ (~$61) + blueprints

slots: 1. Elextra 2. teiidae
@kveikur

I'd love to grab a custom slot. :)
@kveikur

I'd love to grab a custom slot. :)
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra nice, thank you!! PM me and we can work on that straight away C:
@Elextra nice, thank you!! PM me and we can work on that straight away C:
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@kveikur
why not, I’ll claim a custom slot too >:)
@kveikur
why not, I’ll claim a custom slot too >:)
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
@teiidae hehehhehehe hell yeah, pm me with deets!!
@teiidae hehehhehehe hell yeah, pm me with deets!!
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19