Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aesthetic_anarchy|night/daycore- wcm NEW
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72
@betwixted

General pinglist add, please? ^^
@betwixted

General pinglist add, please? ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida added, ty!
@Kunikida added, ty!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
hello all!
if you are receiving a ping, it is because the accent you wanted has had enough slots filled up to where i feel comfortable asking for payment so i can print it! just pm me 500G (or equiv if mixed/in treasure slot), and once enough payments have been received, i will get blue prints and ping you to let you know when it's been sent off to print!
thank you so much to all who preordered!! i'm super excited to be getting these printed to you!!
i am going offline for the night, so if you have any questions/comments, i will tend to them in the morning. thank you once moe!

2nd run of electric angel
@WarriorSong @Infinipede @redfloon @Rainbowlight @smeraldo @JadedEmperor @SirLeafheart @Marge @Melova

5 print run of neon angel
@Katzaklaw @yiinji @redfloon

@DarkwingDove hey, not sure if you wanted to be apart of the first/second run of electric angel, but i'm taking payment for either or right now; apologies if i'm pinging you too much! ty!
hello all!
if you are receiving a ping, it is because the accent you wanted has had enough slots filled up to where i feel comfortable asking for payment so i can print it! just pm me 500G (or equiv if mixed/in treasure slot), and once enough payments have been received, i will get blue prints and ping you to let you know when it's been sent off to print!
thank you so much to all who preordered!! i'm super excited to be getting these printed to you!!
i am going offline for the night, so if you have any questions/comments, i will tend to them in the morning. thank you once moe!

2nd run of electric angel
@WarriorSong @Infinipede @redfloon @Rainbowlight @smeraldo @JadedEmperor @SirLeafheart @Marge @Melova

5 print run of neon angel
@Katzaklaw @yiinji @redfloon

@DarkwingDove hey, not sure if you wanted to be apart of the first/second run of electric angel, but i'm taking payment for either or right now; apologies if i'm pinging you too much! ty!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
sorry for the ping spam, but i have good news: the second run of electric angel the the first run of neon angel have been sent to print!!

tysm to all who preordered, i greatly appreciate it!! in 5-7 days, the accents will (hopefully) be printed, and then i will deliver them via PM!
thank you once more for preordering! :D

@WarriorSong @Infinipede @redfloon @Rainbowlight @smeraldo @JadedEmperor @SirLeafheart @Marge @Melova @Katzaklaw @yiinji
sorry for the ping spam, but i have good news: the second run of electric angel the the first run of neon angel have been sent to print!!

tysm to all who preordered, i greatly appreciate it!! in 5-7 days, the accents will (hopefully) be printed, and then i will deliver them via PM!
thank you once more for preordering! :D

@WarriorSong @Infinipede @redfloon @Rainbowlight @smeraldo @JadedEmperor @SirLeafheart @Marge @Melova @Katzaklaw @yiinji
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted
Awesome! Could I possibly grab that last slot for the second run of Electric Angel, perchance? If it's still available and I'm allowed to grab another copy? It's such a gorgeous accent!
@betwixted
Awesome! Could I possibly grab that last slot for the second run of Electric Angel, perchance? If it's still available and I'm allowed to grab another copy? It's such a gorgeous accent!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@Katzaklaw oh, tysm, definitely! i can either put you down for the preorder and request payment before the accent is printed, or reserve the copy for you and sell it to you after it's printed, whichever way works better for you!
@Katzaklaw oh, tysm, definitely! i can either put you down for the preorder and request payment before the accent is printed, or reserve the copy for you and sell it to you after it's printed, whichever way works better for you!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted
I'll take being down for the pre-order! I'll send payment right away ^^
@betwixted
I'll take being down for the pre-order! I'll send payment right away ^^
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@Katzaklaw alright, tysm!! much appreciated!
@Katzaklaw alright, tysm!! much appreciated!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png