Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aesthetic_anarchy|night/daycore- wcm NEW
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72
Slot please. (:
Slot please. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@betwixted sorry my computer is being mean and spreadsheets are not helping - i asked to be added to the pinglist/reprint list for neon angel spf in treasure, could you change that to gems?
@betwixted sorry my computer is being mean and spreadsheets are not helping - i asked to be added to the pinglist/reprint list for neon angel spf in treasure, could you change that to gems?
@jaywalker update, ty for telling me!
@jaywalker update, ty for telling me!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
update: .owo got denied again due to me forgetting to get rid of pink lines along the edges, it has been resubmitted; apologies for the delays and tysm for your patience!! i will get this to you!
@LXIX @SteampunkLlama @oworm @weffle @SleepyProphet @WarriorSong
update: .owo got denied again due to me forgetting to get rid of pink lines along the edges, it has been resubmitted; apologies for the delays and tysm for your patience!! i will get this to you!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
[center][item=skin: .owo] .owo finally printed and has been sent out via PA! tysm for your patience in preordering!! @LXIX @SteampunkLlama @oworm @weffle @SleepyProphet @WarriorSong enough slots have filled up for me to request payment so i can send the first run of synthesthia to print to! please PM 800G (unless a PA slot) and i will get this bad boi printed! tysm!! .LXIX .oworm .WarriorSong @Grune @prophetesque [pa] @uwuloo [pa]
Skin: .owo
.owo finally printed and has been sent out via PA! tysm for your patience in preordering!!

enough slots have filled up for me to request payment so i can send the first run of synthesthia to print to! please PM 800G (unless a PA slot) and i will get this bad boi printed! tysm!!
.LXIX .oworm .WarriorSong @Grune @prophetesque [pa] @uwuloo [pa]
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
hello! if you are being pinged it is because enough slots for a run of have filled up for me to ask for prepayment! please pm 500G and i will get it sent off to print! tysm for preordering!!

@oort @NegCol @Dredgen @Faunnie @Electropunk @weffle @kunchbox @MiniPandaBuns
hello! if you are being pinged it is because enough slots for a run of have filled up for me to ask for prepayment! please pm 500G and i will get it sent off to print! tysm for preordering!!

pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
update on urban legend: i've received enough preorders to send it to print! it will be here in 5-7 days! tysm for preordering!!
update on urban legend: i've received enough preorders to send it to print! it will be here in 5-7 days! tysm for preordering!!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
BRUH I LOVE THE RAVE ONE SCREAMS brings me back like 10 years TuT (i stg im not old ajdksjd)

i guess it's because im on mobile but i cant open the pinglist sheet. is there a way to ask if the urband legend accent will have a AH selling or if there's room for one more pre-purchase??
BRUH I LOVE THE RAVE ONE SCREAMS brings me back like 10 years TuT (i stg im not old ajdksjd)

i guess it's because im on mobile but i cant open the pinglist sheet. is there a way to ask if the urband legend accent will have a AH selling or if there's room for one more pre-purchase??
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
can i be added to the pinglist?
can i be added to the pinglist?
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72