Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | I has moved.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Whoever took the last spot on Infinity, Eternity and put themselves down as Zefari. The username is invalid and we can not find you. Please fix the username to the proper one as soon as possible or ping one of us to help you fix it.

If this isn't resolved after 192 hours(8 days) we might have to drop you and give the slot to someone else
Whoever took the last spot on Infinity, Eternity and put themselves down as Zefari. The username is invalid and we can not find you. Please fix the username to the proper one as soon as possible or ping one of us to help you fix it.

If this isn't resolved after 192 hours(8 days) we might have to drop you and give the slot to someone else
Nqjrgqm.png
toi et moi just got denied, so sending it back in. People who ordered for toi et moi will need to wait a little longer. Sorry for the delay.
toi et moi just got denied, so sending it back in. People who ordered for toi et moi will need to wait a little longer. Sorry for the delay.
Nqjrgqm.png
@Soupy @andersbegabt @EmSheshan @Kestrad @loshadkauskas @kijauni

Hello, I am pinging to inform you if you could send me the payment for Follow Me for a reprint. Thank you :)

Skin in question:
@Soupy @andersbegabt @EmSheshan @Kestrad @loshadkauskas @kijauni

Hello, I am pinging to inform you if you could send me the payment for Follow Me for a reprint. Thank you :)

Skin in question:
Nqjrgqm.png
@eearz do you have a gem slot available for customs?
@eearz do you have a gem slot available for customs?
@Suspended
yes I do.
@Suspended
yes I do.
Nqjrgqm.png
@eearz May I have one :o ?
@eearz May I have one :o ?
@Suspended
Yeah sure :)
Customs gem prices start at 13kg.
@Suspended
Yeah sure :)
Customs gem prices start at 13kg.
Nqjrgqm.png
Another skin :) It's a private skin this time so I only have 4 prints available. [center] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/803441942218145832/dragon.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote=BKOI | Enlightment][center]Stocklimit [skin=37963] 1700[emoji=gem size=1][/center][/quote][/columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/800924949434990612/dragon_2.png[/img] [center][size=4][b]SOLD OUT thank you <3[/b][/center] I'm only pinging my general for this Ping: [size=2]@WHDE @Vovina @BlazeBlue @Stellatrix13 @Leannaa @Qualia @JackyCat @Scorporius @Aica @fruitbatt @Turnaboutkid @COparade @kijauni @Lun @NorthernBluee @Resorant @Pressia @BreezeFeather @sakanapanda @Gormanghaste @Diamondsnake @AkaneChaan @Nemalu @OuchWorm @chasegirl @Wrath @Sucrose @airemarshal @Vader @Aqualia @Hardycat @lyricalmyxteries @goromi @kirmon64 @Amayai @Waleskayu @bedfordblack @Kaio @Vyrelord @Xemriss @ItMeansHope @menghuancat @crystallarium @toska @Zelai @Pecha @NexusEden @Tynethyne @GrimdarkRoxy @Killi @kyaniite @puppicino @montromising @scarletskyz @final @burial @Jinoga @Xirei @Katalist @silverbrook @Shougoney @Mima @Purpose @harmonywish @Necramancy @crogge @iodine @RosalindeSol @Urza @ItsGigglez @erisalia @Asphalt @summerwar @Mikada @lugia492 @Kaohgumy @Flail @anrei @Alliope [/size]
Another skin :) It's a private skin this time so I only have 4 prints available.
dragon.png
BKOI | Enlightment wrote:
Stocklimit

dragon_2.png
SOLD OUT thank you <3

I'm only pinging my general for this

Ping:
@WHDE @Vovina @BlazeBlue @Stellatrix13 @Leannaa @Qualia @JackyCat @Scorporius @Aica @fruitbatt @Turnaboutkid @COparade @kijauni @Lun @NorthernBluee @Resorant @Pressia @BreezeFeather @sakanapanda @Gormanghaste @Diamondsnake @AkaneChaan @Nemalu @OuchWorm @chasegirl @Wrath @Sucrose @airemarshal @Vader @Aqualia @Hardycat @lyricalmyxteries @goromi @kirmon64 @Amayai @Waleskayu @bedfordblack @Kaio @Vyrelord @Xemriss @ItMeansHope @menghuancat @crystallarium @toska @Zelai @Pecha @NexusEden @Tynethyne @GrimdarkRoxy @Killi @kyaniite @puppicino @montromising @scarletskyz @final @burial @Jinoga @Xirei @Katalist @silverbrook @Shougoney @Mima @Purpose @harmonywish @Necramancy @crogge @iodine @RosalindeSol @Urza @ItsGigglez @erisalia @Asphalt @summerwar @Mikada @lugia492 @Kaohgumy @Flail @anrei @Alliope
Nqjrgqm.png
MINE
mine, mine.
Slap my name down please!
@eearz
MINE
mine, mine.
Slap my name down please!
@eearz
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

You are speed.