Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Arch Enforcer (recolours) Coatl M
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Jayisalone
I'm still interested in my copy of Prideful! A PA for gems would be great! ^^
@Jayisalone
I'm still interested in my copy of Prideful! A PA for gems would be great! ^^
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
The third run of Prideful and the first run of Kingly have come in. If you are still interested in a copy, let me know if you would like to pay using treasure or gems so I can set up a PA, or if you would like to use mixed payment/an egg as partial then you can either send payment via PM or set up a CR. If you were pinged and you have already paid, please tell me the date of the CR or PM you sent so I can double-check before sending you your copy.
If you can't pay yet but still want your copy, no worry, just let me know and I can vault your copy.

If you are no longer interested in a copy, please let me know so I don't keep your copy reserved and can sell it to someone else who is interested.

Prideful
@Kaio @LegHorse @Rairudiseu

Kingly
@HighFives @Raptorgrrl @Nesu

Also, re-pinging for the previous Arch and Prideful runs if you had not responded to the first ping. If you had responded and I simply missed it, apologies for the re-ping.

Arch
@Rairudiseu @Raptorgrrl @kipply

Prideful
@loudsunrises @eieru
The third run of Prideful and the first run of Kingly have come in. If you are still interested in a copy, let me know if you would like to pay using treasure or gems so I can set up a PA, or if you would like to use mixed payment/an egg as partial then you can either send payment via PM or set up a CR. If you were pinged and you have already paid, please tell me the date of the CR or PM you sent so I can double-check before sending you your copy.
If you can't pay yet but still want your copy, no worry, just let me know and I can vault your copy.

If you are no longer interested in a copy, please let me know so I don't keep your copy reserved and can sell it to someone else who is interested.

Prideful
@Kaio @LegHorse @Rairudiseu

Kingly
@HighFives @Raptorgrrl @Nesu

Also, re-pinging for the previous Arch and Prideful runs if you had not responded to the first ping. If you had responded and I simply missed it, apologies for the re-ping.

Arch
@Rairudiseu @Raptorgrrl @kipply

Prideful
@loudsunrises @eieru
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
@Jayisalone
Hey! I can pay in gems for a copy of Kingly.
@Jayisalone
Hey! I can pay in gems for a copy of Kingly.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Jayisalone Hello!! I missed the first ping but I'm still very much interested! Would mixed payment of t/g work? If so I can set up a CR right away!
@Jayisalone Hello!! I missed the first ping but I'm still very much interested! Would mixed payment of t/g work? If so I can set up a CR right away!
7ff9e7398035fc1e1e7bc17ad46994dcb8fd351e.png
@loudsunrises Yep, that works ^^
@loudsunrises Yep, that works ^^
4iot1HY.pngvDoNNKn.pnghdbeRlj.pngNKA0kbv.pngZ89WHkS.png
@Jayisalone
sorry, i missed the first ping! i'll be paying in treasure.
@Jayisalone
sorry, i missed the first ping! i'll be paying in treasure.
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@jayisalone

PA it to me whenever you're ready!
@jayisalone

PA it to me whenever you're ready!
ybwf4f9.gif
@Jayisalone
ahh sorry for the late reply, it had slipped my mind >.< Please set up a treasure PA for Pridely and I will try to send a gem pre-payment for Soul’s Enforcer ASAP
@Jayisalone
ahh sorry for the late reply, it had slipped my mind >.< Please set up a treasure PA for Pridely and I will try to send a gem pre-payment for Soul’s Enforcer ASAP
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@Jayisalone - Still interested in both Arch and Kingly, and I can pay in Gems ^_^

Got my Prideful already, and it's wonderful!
@Jayisalone - Still interested in both Arch and Kingly, and I can pay in Gems ^_^

Got my Prideful already, and it's wonderful!
HzGpUHb.png
@Jayisalone

Slot for Prideful Enforcer please!
@Jayisalone

Slot for Prideful Enforcer please!
zJ1RT3W.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11