Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Skins of Galaxy Grotto
1 2 3
@Bantymom
Thank you so much for both your interest and help :D! I'll make sure to get them previewed straight away! when my computer stops being a jerk
@Bantymom
Thank you so much for both your interest and help :D! I'll make sure to get them previewed straight away! when my computer stops being a jerk
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster
Oh, that makes sense - thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to check out the G.A.S.P thread and see what might have happened. Good luck selling your skins!
@thatonespeedster
Oh, that makes sense - thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to check out the G.A.S.P thread and see what might have happened. Good luck selling your skins!
shale.pngshale.png
@Sanddollar
Thank you! I wish you luck fixing everything
@Sanddollar
Thank you! I wish you luck fixing everything
1DKhf3D.png
Bump
Bump
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please always be sure to put a preview of the accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings. People on GASP get a LOT of pings and that way they don't have to go searching. A lot of people might not bother meaning you might be losing valuable customers!
@thatonespeedster Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please always be sure to put a preview of the accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings. People on GASP get a LOT of pings and that way they don't have to go searching. A lot of people might not bother meaning you might be losing valuable customers!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
Yeah, apologies! My computer's gone a bit haywire, otherwise I would've put the accents themselves in the post!! But thank you for letting me know!
@Tiriea
Yeah, apologies! My computer's gone a bit haywire, otherwise I would've put the accents themselves in the post!! But thank you for letting me know!
1DKhf3D.png
@Yserin

2vkgtaq.png

@Bantymom

hwls1f.png

fl8wow.png

2n9gtx1.png

33fba15.png

2h73uk8.png
@Yserin

2vkgtaq.png

@Bantymom

hwls1f.png

fl8wow.png

2n9gtx1.png

33fba15.png

2h73uk8.png
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster

Thanks!
@thatonespeedster

Thanks!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@thatonespeedster Thanks :D go ahead and put me down for a spotf or Golden Guard.
@thatonespeedster Thanks :D go ahead and put me down for a spotf or Golden Guard.
@Yserin
added! if you could send payment asap that'd be great :D
@Yserin
added! if you could send payment asap that'd be great :D
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 3