Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Imagine creations~
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
WELCOME TO IMAGINE CREATIONS
Where imagination comes to life!
naDhNvu.png

Here I will (hopefully) create skins and/or accents that strike your fancy.

Rules:
[x] Designs only. I am broke so I can not get blueprints of my own. That will (unfortunately) be left up to you.

[x] I welcome critique, and even the most constructive criticism, but please no insults. :)

[x] I do not live at my computer, so do not expect same-day or next-day results. It COULD happen on a good day, but don't have that expectation of me.

[x] Special requests are always welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to Order:
[x] Just post in here which design you would like. You may also private message me if you'd like.
[x] I also mentioned that I am open for requests. Be clear on what breed/gender/colors you desire. If you have a specific idea of what kind of accents you want, but don't know how to explain them, then try and find a reference image so I can go from there.

Pricing:
Pricing will be listed alongside the individual items, themselves. The quality of pieces I make will vary and so I'll price according to how much I think they're worth.
I am always up for negotiation too. ;P
WELCOME TO IMAGINE CREATIONS
Where imagination comes to life!
naDhNvu.png

Here I will (hopefully) create skins and/or accents that strike your fancy.

Rules:
[x] Designs only. I am broke so I can not get blueprints of my own. That will (unfortunately) be left up to you.

[x] I welcome critique, and even the most constructive criticism, but please no insults. :)

[x] I do not live at my computer, so do not expect same-day or next-day results. It COULD happen on a good day, but don't have that expectation of me.

[x] Special requests are always welcome!

How to Order:
[x] Just post in here which design you would like. You may also private message me if you'd like.
[x] I also mentioned that I am open for requests. Be clear on what breed/gender/colors you desire. If you have a specific idea of what kind of accents you want, but don't know how to explain them, then try and find a reference image so I can go from there.

Pricing:
Pricing will be listed alongside the individual items, themselves. The quality of pieces I make will vary and so I'll price according to how much I think they're worth.
I am always up for negotiation too. ;P
Reserved for receipt
Reserved for receipt
6/12/13 - I took off the gem requirement as it is unreasonable.
6/12/13 - I took off the gem requirement as it is unreasonable.
DESIGNS
This is where I will display the designs I come up with. I tend to lean towards stippling when I highlight, but that's just my personal preference. I can always do other things.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these designs then refer back to the first post. :D

SKINS
1.Watermelon Pearl 5,000 Treasure
UWEXLod.png

8ZKan4j.png

2.Volcanic tribal 5,500 Treasure
qEfbx9V.png

ACCENTS
1. Spiral eyes: 500 Treasure
PJlh23f.png

For now this is all I have. I'm hoping this shop will spark interest from you guys and this post will fill up in time.
DESIGNS
This is where I will display the designs I come up with. I tend to lean towards stippling when I highlight, but that's just my personal preference. I can always do other things.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these designs then refer back to the first post. :D

SKINS
1.Watermelon Pearl 5,000 Treasure
UWEXLod.png

8ZKan4j.png

2.Volcanic tribal 5,500 Treasure
qEfbx9V.png

ACCENTS
1. Spiral eyes: 500 Treasure
PJlh23f.png

For now this is all I have. I'm hoping this shop will spark interest from you guys and this post will fill up in time.
Thread is Open! :D
Thread is Open! :D
Bump

I'm just going to take off the gem requirement as payment. I didn't realize how expensive buying enough gems for a blueprint is. :(

Also!
I did an accent of eyes!
Wutcha think?
PJlh23f.png
Bump

I'm just going to take off the gem requirement as payment. I didn't realize how expensive buying enough gems for a blueprint is. :(

Also!
I did an accent of eyes!
Wutcha think?
PJlh23f.png
My latest creation, "Watermelon Pearl"! :D

UWEXLod.png
My latest creation, "Watermelon Pearl"! :D

UWEXLod.png
Volcanic Tribal
qEfbx9V.png
Volcanic Tribal
qEfbx9V.png
Nessahlia, these are lovely! My favorite has to be the Watermelon Pearl. I will seriously consider that skin for my Imperial (If I ever get an unhatched egg that I can use the scroll on, lol). Are you thinking of making a male version as well?
Nessahlia, these are lovely! My favorite has to be the Watermelon Pearl. I will seriously consider that skin for my Imperial (If I ever get an unhatched egg that I can use the scroll on, lol). Are you thinking of making a male version as well?
uWC9gZs.png
[quote name="Airyu" date="2013-06-13 16:16:34" url="main.php?p=mb&board=skin&page=1&id=27038#61378"]Nessahlia, these are lovely! My favorite has to be the Watermelon Pearl. I will seriously consider that skin for my Imperial (If I ever get an unhatched egg that I can use the scroll on, lol). Are you thinking of making a male version as well?[/quote] Thanks Airyu! I'm thinking of making designs of all breeds and genders. Things will just be slow. I can see about doing a male imperial design as well.
Thanks Airyu!
I'm thinking of making designs of all breeds and genders. Things will just be slow. I can see about doing a male imperial design as well.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page