Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | GG [sold] Magical Wizzzel. Coatl M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DArtsy tysm! i'd like to be pinged for that if it's ok?
@DArtsy tysm! i'd like to be pinged for that if it's ok?
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@celebie Yes ^___^ sure thing.

@Trachynhawb Hi. I sent you Crossroads trade some time ago (maybe you missed). It's pending. Decide something, please. <3
@celebie Yes ^___^ sure thing.

@Trachynhawb Hi. I sent you Crossroads trade some time ago (maybe you missed). It's pending. Decide something, please. <3
Tag-OAKS.png Tag-LABELS.png
@DArtsy sorry about that. I didnt know I had a crossroad
@DArtsy sorry about that. I didnt know I had a crossroad
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb Naaah, don't worry. It's okay. Happens all the time. I miss many notifications too. They need to re-work that notification tray, seriously.
You have an adorable signature artwork!!

@dragonNMR @kittyfishy @Tiarana @LucidDreams @Iridaceae
Guys, sorry for the ping. Just in case you did not notice, there is a CR trade sent for you. <3
@Trachynhawb Naaah, don't worry. It's okay. Happens all the time. I miss many notifications too. They need to re-work that notification tray, seriously.
You have an adorable signature artwork!!

@dragonNMR @kittyfishy @Tiarana @LucidDreams @Iridaceae
Guys, sorry for the ping. Just in case you did not notice, there is a CR trade sent for you. <3
Please, please, please, ping me when there's one available. I would absolutely love one! Not going to change my mind :)
Please, please, please, ping me when there's one available. I would absolutely love one! Not going to change my mind :)
52140909.png
Just over here playing with pretty dragons.
Not very talkative, but generally happy to help.
51641756.png
@DArtsy

Not really sure what the point is in putting it on the AH? I'm a bit confused. But whatever, I am interested so just ping me when you have one available please!
@DArtsy

Not really sure what the point is in putting it on the AH? I'm a bit confused. But whatever, I am interested so just ping me when you have one available please!
@Clifftop [quote]Not really sure what the point is in putting it on the AH?[/quote] That's true. No point actually. I reserved one copy for you. @Painted I reserved one copy for you as well. ^___^ Thank you <3 ------- [u]This way all copies are reserved.[/u] Only 2 CRs left pending, but no rush with them. Good luck to me to not confuse things later. I'm trying to be maximumly organized.
@Clifftop
Quote:
Not really sure what the point is in putting it on the AH?
That's true. No point actually. I reserved one copy for you.

@Painted I reserved one copy for you as well. ^___^ Thank you <3

This way all copies are reserved.

Only 2 CRs left pending, but no rush with them.
Good luck to me to not confuse things later. I'm trying to be maximumly organized.
AaAAAAAAA!!! Yaaaasssss! I got the first bunch of skin copies. Here it is [skin=30280] And I'll be sending it to our lovely fastest players to claim slots - run 1 @Watercolour @Amberleafz @IssuesMayExist @Saeliras @Katigura @Ashwini @EifiCopper @Evolii @Jinoga I'll start to send PMs right now. Guys, if won't trouble you, share your Wizzzy boys here in comments. I'd love to see how diverse they may look. Here is mine. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50646101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506462/50646101_350.png[/img] [/url] I found him accidentally after the skin went to approval. Thought "hmm, would be a good match to my Wizzzel"
AaAAAAAAA!!! Yaaaasssss! I got the first bunch of skin copies.

Here it is

And I'll be sending it to our lovely fastest players to claim slots - run 1
@Watercolour @Amberleafz @IssuesMayExist @Saeliras @Katigura @Ashwini @EifiCopper @Evolii @Jinoga
I'll start to send PMs right now.
Guys, if won't trouble you, share your Wizzzy boys here in comments.
I'd love to see how diverse they may look.
Here is mine.

50646101_350.png

I found him accidentally after the skin went to approval.
Thought "hmm, would be a good match to my Wizzzel"
@DArtsy Sorry for the slow reply! I had been gathering up the gems [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
@DArtsy

Sorry for the slow reply! I had been gathering up the gems
@DArtsy
Possible to still get a copy? Or can you ping me if any go to AH?
@DArtsy
Possible to still get a copy? Or can you ping me if any go to AH?
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9