Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Worms on a Pearlcatcher
@HallowMonster
Thanks! Got you down for one each ofa 'em.

@Merlin010
Sure thing. No promises for any other versions of this accent 'cause I don't really make accents but I'll keep that in mind.

@Ogord
Got ya down for one!
@HallowMonster
Thanks! Got you down for one each ofa 'em.

@Merlin010
Sure thing. No promises for any other versions of this accent 'cause I don't really make accents but I'll keep that in mind.

@Ogord
Got ya down for one!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Could I get a female slot for gems still? <:0
@Lexreon

Could I get a female slot for gems still? <:0
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
i would like to purchase a male one. and i would like to be pinged when done to pay, thank you :)
i would like to purchase a male one. and i would like to be pinged when done to pay, thank you :)
Can I get a gem slot for the female PC, please? I can pay now or when preorders are filled, whichever works better for you. as long as I don't get scammed, I know you're a mod so it's extremely unlikely, I'm just paranoid sorry
Can I get a gem slot for the female PC, please? I can pay now or when preorders are filled, whichever works better for you. as long as I don't get scammed, I know you're a mod so it's extremely unlikely, I'm just paranoid sorry
i really like star wars ok
@Lexreon oh my goodness djdjdj can I have a slot for the male pose please? I have the perfect boy
@Lexreon oh my goodness djdjdj can I have a slot for the male pose please? I have the perfect boy
These are so darn cute. May I be put down for a copy of the female version? Thanks!
These are so darn cute. May I be put down for a copy of the female version? Thanks!
@Lexreon Put me down for one of each please!
@Lexreon Put me down for one of each please!
1ImRcZT.png GgLiFQ0.png
could I get a preview on this [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=9f4d0a56f49d10601b18376bc8733e898ff01b0c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (the dragon in question is still a hatchling so I had to grab a scry)
could I get a preview on this
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=9f4d0a56f49d10601b18376bc8733e898ff01b0c&dummyext=prev.png (the dragon in question is still a hatchling so I had to grab a scry)
?6VWM1=party.png?jpLww=party.png?-yB_f=party.png
@Rapirisu
Sure, got ya down for a slot.

@GracieIsMyDog
Alright, got you down for a slot.

@EdwardKenway
Sure! I allow payments ahead of time just in case so you don't need to worry about having the gems at the time printing is available because some users forget they have an accent preorder. If you don't think this will be an issue for you then you're more than welcome to hold onto your payment until it's time for printing. :)

@Eeeviee
Sure, got you down for a lot.

@PolarMo
Thanks! Got a slot for you.

@XNeox
Noted, thanks!
@Rapirisu
Sure, got ya down for a slot.

@GracieIsMyDog
Alright, got you down for a slot.

@EdwardKenway
Sure! I allow payments ahead of time just in case so you don't need to worry about having the gems at the time printing is available because some users forget they have an accent preorder. If you don't think this will be an issue for you then you're more than welcome to hold onto your payment until it's time for printing. :)

@Eeeviee
Sure, got you down for a lot.

@PolarMo
Thanks! Got a slot for you.

@XNeox
Noted, thanks!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
[font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=3]@PipDragon40 Here's your preview [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gtPUXgJ.png[/img][/center] [/size][/color][/font]
@PipDragon40
Here's your preview

gtPUXgJ.png
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png