Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {wnt} fathom h cherub series || 06/14
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 177 178
@Annadrujok
added you! thank you :D
@Annadrujok
added you! thank you :D
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
Can I get a slot each for fig balsamic and fig cheese? They are such lovely skins can't help but get both! Please and ty ^^
Can I get a slot each for fig balsamic and fig cheese? They are such lovely skins can't help but get both! Please and ty ^^
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong
added you! thank you so much <3
@Goldensong
added you! thank you so much <3
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90079341][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900794/90079341_350.png[/img][/url] really gorgeous skin! glad i was quick enough to grab a copy!
90079341_350.png

really gorgeous skin! glad i was quick enough to grab a copy!
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
@sucrose hello! I just wanted to let you know that the two umas I have as pa's with you and they won't let me pay for them :0 would you be able to set them up again possibly?
@sucrose hello! I just wanted to let you know that the two umas I have as pa's with you and they won't let me pay for them :0 would you be able to set them up again possibly?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@sucrose hiya I'm back now that wc scrolls are back in shop! could I get a single reprint of please? tysm!
@sucrose hiya I'm back now that wc scrolls are back in shop! could I get a single reprint of please? tysm!
Blue Jelly Green Jelly
have extra/unwanted jellies? I'd be glad to take them off your hands!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87764755][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877648/87764755_350.png[/img][/url] I just wanted to show off one of the skins I managed to nab off the AH that I've been looking for for a while! ^_^ I really love the embrace colorset, so if you ever reprint "a loving embrace" I will be very excited - I have the perfect dragon in mind for it as well!
87764755_350.png

I just wanted to show off one of the skins I managed to nab off the AH that I've been looking for for a while! ^_^ I really love the embrace colorset, so if you ever reprint "a loving embrace" I will be very excited - I have the perfect dragon in mind for it as well!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
Hi! Long time no see. :')

Long story short I was locked temporarily due to some misunderstandings. I'm not sure how many of you got your reprints!! Please let me know if you are still interested in these slots. If not, no worries! It's been almost 2 months so totally understandable.

@Yelloweye @khayria @enevera @Goldensong @Kaivyrin @reunion @Nineve @Andraya @Andraya @BrutusCourt @AtticaIonia

@enevera @Wylin @Goldensong @reunion @Andraya @Andraya @BrutusCourt @Cloudfallen
Hi! Long time no see. :')

Long story short I was locked temporarily due to some misunderstandings. I'm not sure how many of you got your reprints!! Please let me know if you are still interested in these slots. If not, no worries! It's been almost 2 months so totally understandable.

@Yelloweye @khayria @enevera @Goldensong @Kaivyrin @reunion @Nineve @Andraya @Andraya @BrutusCourt @AtticaIonia

@enevera @Wylin @Goldensong @reunion @Andraya @Andraya @BrutusCourt @Cloudfallen
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose
Glad to hear your back! I would hate to get locked away from playing for any reason (cuz im chronically addicted by now) so glad ya managed to get it resolved and didnt lose everything!

And im still interested in getting both of those skins please! And just checking the specifics, are there some rn available or are ya in the process? cuz if there now ima need a few days to convert some moneys for them
@Sucrose
Glad to hear your back! I would hate to get locked away from playing for any reason (cuz im chronically addicted by now) so glad ya managed to get it resolved and didnt lose everything!

And im still interested in getting both of those skins please! And just checking the specifics, are there some rn available or are ya in the process? cuz if there now ima need a few days to convert some moneys for them
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong
they are both available right now but I can hold for a bit if you need!
@Goldensong
they are both available right now but I can hold for a bit if you need!
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 177 178