Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Unholy Chimera Skincent(entered for ROR)
1 2 3 4
@Tiriea Oh! I had no idea, can you send me a link to the website?
Also, should I be using both, since there may be some that use GASP and are unaware of the website?
@Tiriea Oh! I had no idea, can you send me a link to the website?
Also, should I be using both, since there may be some that use GASP and are unaware of the website?
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@RuvikVictoriano I'll add you to the list!
@RuvikVictoriano I'll add you to the list!
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Toldentops

This is a great skincent! I hope this gets some more attention. Maybe mentioning that this skin was for RoR in the thread title could help garner more attention since people are looking for skins that didn't quite make the holiday.

Edit: Have you mentioned this skin the your flight's forums too?
@Toldentops

This is a great skincent! I hope this gets some more attention. Maybe mentioning that this skin was for RoR in the thread title could help garner more attention since people are looking for skins that didn't quite make the holiday.

Edit: Have you mentioned this skin the your flight's forums too?
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus Thanks for the tips!
No, I have not mentioned the skin in my flight's forums, will definitely try that!
@Thardus Thanks for the tips!
No, I have not mentioned the skin in my flight's forums, will definitely try that!
@Toldentops

You're welcome!

Also, can you mark me down as interested for the skin please? I don't have the spending funds for less than five people interested, but if more people sign up, I definitely would like to snag a copy.
@Toldentops

You're welcome!

Also, can you mark me down as interested for the skin please? I don't have the spending funds for less than five people interested, but if more people sign up, I definitely would like to snag a copy.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus Yes, definitely!
@Thardus Yes, definitely!
Bump!
Bump!
@Toldentops No, the website replaces the search sheet; they both pull from the same buyer list. And the website is just linked where the Google sheet used to be http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522
@Toldentops No, the website replaces the search sheet; they both pull from the same buyer list. And the website is just linked where the Google sheet used to be http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4