Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ROR Reject] Decayed Charm (Snappers F)
1 2 3
@jr413 Here you go! I love that snapper. (also sorry, not sure how to preview apparel) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/81c79f80a0c52b6f8bb2d363fa00d43a/tumblr_phbqioG0uM1w4tudko2_r1_400.png[/img]
@jr413

Here you go! I love that snapper.
(also sorry, not sure how to preview apparel)
tumblr_phbqioG0uM1w4tudko2_r1_400.png

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Kaldwin could I get slot as well? :D
@Kaldwin could I get slot as well? :D
@kaldwin please put me down for a slot!!! there aren't enough snapper accents around :D
@kaldwin please put me down for a slot!!! there aren't enough snapper accents around :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Hello wonderful people of the first run. I'm ready to submit the first order so I do need the 375 G by crossroads prefered asap c:

@OwnedByCats
@Qhersek
@Fujo
@Mangusto
@Holi
@Faileas
@Andersbegabt
@Wizjonerka
@Epher

Hello wonderful people of the first run. I'm ready to submit the first order so I do need the 375 G by crossroads prefered asap c:

@OwnedByCats
@Qhersek
@Fujo
@Mangusto
@Holi
@Faileas
@Andersbegabt
@Wizjonerka
@Epher

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
@Kaldwin Are you going to do a second run? If so, can I get on it instead of the first one? I don't have all the gems yet. OR...will you do a mixed payment maybe?
@Kaldwin Are you going to do a second run? If so, can I get on it instead of the first one? I don't have all the gems yet. OR...will you do a mixed payment maybe?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats I am doing a second run but I would also be willing to take a mixed payment slot because I would still have enough to cover the cost of printing!

1:1000 ratio would probably be easiest
@OwnedByCats I am doing a second run but I would also be willing to take a mixed payment slot because I would still have enough to cover the cost of printing!

1:1000 ratio would probably be easiest

> Skin Shop

she/her
@Kaldwin Thanks! Payment sent. :-)
@Kaldwin Thanks! Payment sent. :-)
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Kaldwin

One please! :D
@Kaldwin

One please! :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Kaldwin I'll take a spot please :D
@Kaldwin I'll take a spot please :D
@Kaldwin