Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | labyrinthian: NEW Sandsurge M&F!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
can i be added to the pinglist?
can i be added to the pinglist?
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@amberrosalie Added you!

@vidoxi General pinglist, right? Can do.
@amberrosalie Added you!

@vidoxi General pinglist, right? Can do.
| Skin Shop |
@Ionil Im really sorry will pay tomorrow =_=
@Ionil Im really sorry will pay tomorrow =_=
XeQCDpX.png dGRijBP.png Scary Tales XqpChA9.png QQ4owW7.png
@Amenen No worries, I had enough to send in the first two runs to print so we all have to wait anyway lol.
@Amenen No worries, I had enough to send in the first two runs to print so we all have to wait anyway lol.
| Skin Shop |
@Ionil

Could I be added to the ping list for those fifth runnings of the skins? I should have the gems ready once you roll those out.

I do apologise for asking this when you have a self edit spreadsheet but for some reason it won't let me edit it ;_;
@Ionil

Could I be added to the ping list for those fifth runnings of the skins? I should have the gems ready once you roll those out.

I do apologise for asking this when you have a self edit spreadsheet but for some reason it won't let me edit it ;_;
@Ionil hi! are you still taking orders for the male coatl accent? if so could i get a slot please? ;v; if not it's okay tho!
@Ionil hi! are you still taking orders for the male coatl accent? if so could i get a slot please? ;v; if not it's okay tho!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@DraconianLucian You made it into the fifth run of the female version and the sixth & final run on the male version. Sorry you couldn't edit it, I hope that's not a persisting issue - people were having a little bit of trouble when I first made the spreadsheet public, too ;;

@pooses All good! I opened the sixth and final run for both skins :)
@DraconianLucian You made it into the fifth run of the female version and the sixth & final run on the male version. Sorry you couldn't edit it, I hope that's not a persisting issue - people were having a little bit of trouble when I first made the spreadsheet public, too ;;

@pooses All good! I opened the sixth and final run for both skins :)
| Skin Shop |
@Ionil
Your work is stunning! I signed up for two copies of Princeling (Final Run, Slot 5 and 6) and one of Princessa (Final Run, Slot 1).
@Ionil
Your work is stunning! I signed up for two copies of Princeling (Final Run, Slot 5 and 6) and one of Princessa (Final Run, Slot 1).
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster Aaaah ty that's very kind!
@heavylobster Aaaah ty that's very kind!
| Skin Shop |
@Ionil
SKIN BUDDIES
I'm super glad you like circuit promotion :) It's my favourite accent idea so far. And you, keep on making beautiful skins and accents!
@Ionil
SKIN BUDDIES
I'm super glad you like circuit promotion :) It's my favourite accent idea so far. And you, keep on making beautiful skins and accents!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28