Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Sunset Serenade | Noc F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Also! sorry for lateness, imgur decided to die on me! @Velociraptor42 here's your previews! (also omhg ruby fandragon I love her so much and would die if you put her in a skin i made) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kNoGDb6.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NhcMTAG.png[/img] and @harmonywish here's yours! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vCTe3Wt.png[/img]
Also! sorry for lateness, imgur decided to die on me!

@Velociraptor42 here's your previews! (also omhg ruby fandragon I love her so much and would die if you put her in a skin i made)
kNoGDb6.png
NhcMTAG.png
and @harmonywish here's yours!
vCTe3Wt.png
The first pack has been ordered! If two more people prepay I can get the second pack ordered!

Current order is going to!
1. @Syceris
2. @Drakkainen
3. @Cuddleh
4. @Nardaviel
5. @KingHarry
6. @Xirei
7. @Chespin
8. @Magala
9. @GrafKrabber
10. @Rest

If you're not on this list don't worry! You'll be getting your order within a couple days of the previous. Just to make sure I have this right in my spreadsheet (holy crud I'm sorry for the flurry of pings I just am not used to this much activity on anything I do omhgoodness)
I've also been paid by
1. @galaxied
2. @fukii
3. @/briar
for the next cycle! I'm not going to ping everyone I still need money from but *im watchin u* (just kidding i love every one of you so goshdarn much)
If I'm missing you pleaseplease let me know and show me the trade receipt im tryina stay organized but it aint happening sgdyhckjf.
The first pack has been ordered! If two more people prepay I can get the second pack ordered!

Current order is going to!
1. @Syceris
2. @Drakkainen
3. @Cuddleh
4. @Nardaviel
5. @KingHarry
6. @Xirei
7. @Chespin
8. @Magala
9. @GrafKrabber
10. @Rest

If you're not on this list don't worry! You'll be getting your order within a couple days of the previous. Just to make sure I have this right in my spreadsheet (holy crud I'm sorry for the flurry of pings I just am not used to this much activity on anything I do omhgoodness)
I've also been paid by
1. @galaxied
2. @fukii
3. @/briar
for the next cycle! I'm not going to ping everyone I still need money from but *im watchin u* (just kidding i love every one of you so goshdarn much)
If I'm missing you pleaseplease let me know and show me the trade receipt im tryina stay organized but it aint happening sgdyhckjf.
@Clarianet

could i get a slot?
@Clarianet

could i get a slot?
@hexadecimal of course! though we're on round 3 and you're the first slot so it might be a while before there's a reprint
@hexadecimal of course! though we're on round 3 and you're the first slot so it might be a while before there's a reprint
@Clarianet

OMG that's beautiful. Slot, please!
@Clarianet

OMG that's beautiful. Slot, please!
jxHrwpT.png
@Clarianet sign me up for a copy! Ruby needs it :D
@Clarianet sign me up for a copy! Ruby needs it :D
And pack 2 has been ordered!
1. @galaxied
2. @fukii
3. @briar
4. @minstri
5. @bittertea
6. @sarcastichawke
7. @manacampbell
8. @toxice
9. @harmonywish
I'll keep y'all updated. Those of you who still owe me money, you can pay anytime between now and when the skins come in. If you need extra time for any reason just let me know and we'll work something out. <3
And pack 2 has been ordered!
1. @galaxied
2. @fukii
3. @briar
4. @minstri
5. @bittertea
6. @sarcastichawke
7. @manacampbell
8. @toxice
9. @harmonywish
I'll keep y'all updated. Those of you who still owe me money, you can pay anytime between now and when the skins come in. If you need extra time for any reason just let me know and we'll work something out. <3
hey, i'd love a slot.
hey, i'd love a slot.
Signature.png
you've been marked down! :D
you've been marked down! :D
@Clarianet Ooh, sign me up for a copy of Sunset Serenade please! It's lovely!
@Clarianet Ooh, sign me up for a copy of Sunset Serenade please! It's lovely!
YsUBlZc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7