Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 92
oh my god i can't believe ive been waiting for a reprint of fly through all forever and the ONE time i have no money here it finally friggin is

why this

i can't pay for it right now but would you be open to holding one of the printed copies so i can work on getting enough?

@Hanmonster
oh my god i can't believe ive been waiting for a reprint of fly through all forever and the ONE time i have no money here it finally friggin is

why this

i can't pay for it right now but would you be open to holding one of the printed copies so i can work on getting enough?

@Hanmonster
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Hanmonster
I'd love a copy of the blue reprint! I was so sure you wouldn't reprint anything and bought the original version off the ah just a month ago -.-'
@Hanmonster
I'd love a copy of the blue reprint! I was so sure you wouldn't reprint anything and bought the original version off the ah just a month ago -.-'
z59oZrZ.png
Definitely interested in the blue recolour!
I'm a little confused whether you're taking slots right now though?
Definitely interested in the blue recolour!
I'm a little confused whether you're taking slots right now though?
bL3QrMq.png
Oh wow, there IS still interest! OKAY lemme see if I can get this organized as I'm reading it...

FLY OR FALL (WARM COLOR) WANT/BUY LIST:

1. @Amezrou (also wants FTA possibly)
2. @Flubi - not sure which you want but has gems???
3. @SirLeafheart

FLY THROUGH ALL (COOL RECOLOR) WANT/BUY LIST:

1. @Hawktalon (needs gems, wants ping for next batch)
2. @Goblincat
3 @Infinipede
4. @Orii - asking to hold a copy, as long as I wind up with enough gems for a run of each that's fine!
5. @MerlinMausi
6. @KayOkay24 - I am taking slots now!
7. @Kalistys - JUST WENT AHEAD AND PAID WOOO
8. @Flubi - ALREADY PAID
9- @Kalistys - paid already too
10. @SirLeafHeart

It looks like there's more interest immediately in Fly Through All, so if someone wants to send me a preorder CR for 750G basically ASAP I can go ahead and buy the ten pack for it (I've got like 4500G in my bank so one is enough), insta-print (since I believe we can do that and it's in my list of accessible reorders), sell enough to recoup 5KG, and then repeat the same process for ten pack of Fly or Fall. Preorders are great and will be 750G or equivalent, or just 800G flat if I have them in stock. Sound good, y'all? :D Thank you again for your continued interest!
Oh wow, there IS still interest! OKAY lemme see if I can get this organized as I'm reading it...

FLY OR FALL (WARM COLOR) WANT/BUY LIST:

1. @Amezrou (also wants FTA possibly)
2. @Flubi - not sure which you want but has gems???
3. @SirLeafheart

FLY THROUGH ALL (COOL RECOLOR) WANT/BUY LIST:

1. @Hawktalon (needs gems, wants ping for next batch)
2. @Goblincat
3 @Infinipede
4. @Orii - asking to hold a copy, as long as I wind up with enough gems for a run of each that's fine!
5. @MerlinMausi
6. @KayOkay24 - I am taking slots now!
7. @Kalistys - JUST WENT AHEAD AND PAID WOOO
8. @Flubi - ALREADY PAID
9- @Kalistys - paid already too
10. @SirLeafHeart

It looks like there's more interest immediately in Fly Through All, so if someone wants to send me a preorder CR for 750G basically ASAP I can go ahead and buy the ten pack for it (I've got like 4500G in my bank so one is enough), insta-print (since I believe we can do that and it's in my list of accessible reorders), sell enough to recoup 5KG, and then repeat the same process for ten pack of Fly or Fall. Preorders are great and will be 750G or equivalent, or just 800G flat if I have them in stock. Sound good, y'all? :D Thank you again for your continued interest!
NOTES TO SELF: INFINIPEDE PAID ALREADY (thank you!!!) Which means TIME TO GET SOME SKINS

GOBLINCAT ALSO PAID
Kalistys ALSO PREPAID
SO DID FLUBI
ORII ALSO PAID
Flubi and Sirleafheart did too!
NOTES TO SELF: INFINIPEDE PAID ALREADY (thank you!!!) Which means TIME TO GET SOME SKINS

GOBLINCAT ALSO PAID
Kalistys ALSO PREPAID
SO DID FLUBI
ORII ALSO PAID
Flubi and Sirleafheart did too!
... Okay uuuuh so I was slightly mistaken on HOW instant exactly insta-printing is, but I DID just submit for a ten pack of Fly Through All, so ten should be arriving in my inbox... hopefully soon! Since it's been approved and printed before that should *hopefully* mean it doesn't ACTUALLY take 5-7 days total to get here.
... Okay uuuuh so I was slightly mistaken on HOW instant exactly insta-printing is, but I DID just submit for a ten pack of Fly Through All, so ten should be arriving in my inbox... hopefully soon! Since it's been approved and printed before that should *hopefully* mean it doesn't ACTUALLY take 5-7 days total to get here.
I may have to wait until the Fly Through Alls are here and divvied out/paid for before I can go ahead and reorder a last batch of Fly or Fall since I don't have the liquid funds to just go ahead and do everything now, but that doesn't mean they won't happen! Sales from FTA should do more than enough to cover it as long as I can get all ten of them moved in a timely manner.
I may have to wait until the Fly Through Alls are here and divvied out/paid for before I can go ahead and reorder a last batch of Fly or Fall since I don't have the liquid funds to just go ahead and do everything now, but that doesn't mean they won't happen! Sales from FTA should do more than enough to cover it as long as I can get all ten of them moved in a timely manner.
@Hanmonster

thank you for being willing to hold one i Really appreciate it!! i'll try to have the gems asap
@Hanmonster

thank you for being willing to hold one i Really appreciate it!! i'll try to have the gems asap
Y2yBHJZ.gif
hi! if youre reprinting fly or fall, id like to be on the pinglist/grab a slot please! (im new to ordering accents, if i do anything wrong please do let me know!)
hi! if youre reprinting fly or fall, id like to be on the pinglist/grab a slot please! (im new to ordering accents, if i do anything wrong please do let me know!)
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
@RoyalTundra I will be reprinting at least one more ten pack, yep! Just gotta wait for the Fly Through All I ordered tonight to get in and sell/divvy out to get the funds for it, and we'll be good to go!
@RoyalTundra I will be reprinting at least one more ten pack, yep! Just gotta wait for the Fly Through All I ordered tonight to get in and sell/divvy out to get the funds for it, and we'll be good to go!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 92