Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Assorted Ascensions [Stars+Wings Obi M]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26
@Oricalcon

Slot please!
@Oricalcon

Slot please!
ybwf4f9.gif
@Oricalcon
slot for the male gaoler please :)
@Oricalcon
slot for the male gaoler please :)
@oricalcon I'd really love the midnight mane, sunlit window, grassblade (I think that's what those variants were called... sorry the google doc is being stupid and not loading right now) and the sea glass gaoler ones, please.

I THINK I managed to put myself on the pinglist as well, before google docs broke, but if not, I'd like to be added to that too please.
@oricalcon I'd really love the midnight mane, sunlit window, grassblade (I think that's what those variants were called... sorry the google doc is being stupid and not loading right now) and the sea glass gaoler ones, please.

I THINK I managed to put myself on the pinglist as well, before google docs broke, but if not, I'd like to be added to that too please.
@Oricalcon Hello! Do you do previews of your newest accents? If so could you preview Midnight mane on this boy? Thanks! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4533813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45339/4533813_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oricalcon

Hello! Do you do previews of your newest accents? If so could you preview Midnight mane on this boy? Thanks!

4533813_350.png
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Oricalcon

Google docs is not working for me, but I'd love to have these:
- Midnight Mane
- Stained Glass
- Cathedral and
- Gold Dipped

♥ Beautiful, beautiful, I'm in love!
@Oricalcon

Google docs is not working for me, but I'd love to have these:
- Midnight Mane
- Stained Glass
- Cathedral and
- Gold Dipped

♥ Beautiful, beautiful, I'm in love!
_forum.png
@oricalcon Can’t seem to edit the google sheet either. Please put me down for a copy of Midnight Mane, please and thanks!
@oricalcon Can’t seem to edit the google sheet either. Please put me down for a copy of Midnight Mane, please and thanks!
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Oricalcon Slot for Midnight Mane, please C:
@Oricalcon Slot for Midnight Mane, please C:
FD1rkPC.png
Oh goodness, I went to bed and didn't expect this response! I'll get right on it in a moment! Also, I'll make a new Google doc as the current one seems to be laggy!
Oh goodness, I went to bed and didn't expect this response! I'll get right on it in a moment! Also, I'll make a new Google doc as the current one seems to be laggy!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon

May I please get a slot for midnight mane? The google doc wasn't working for me either. Thanks! ♥
@Oricalcon

May I please get a slot for midnight mane? The google doc wasn't working for me either. Thanks! ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
The Spreadsheet has been updated to version 2.0, and hopefully the lag/crashing has been resolved! @blutgang @Hardycat9 @Izuna @xNerfThis @Fensalir @Nardaviel @Faileas I put you down for your requested slots! @Tasalii I put you down for your requested slots, and yes you're on the pinglist! @Zif The Gaoler M skincent is 750g! @Kaio slot for the Gaoler M skincent? @Kalistys Here's your boy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fdTtKIV.png[/img] @Vallantis I'm not 100% sure how the skins will look with those silhouette changing tertiaries, but here's my approximation! [img]https://imgur.com/UYy5MEm.png[/img] [b]EDIT: The devs have answered, and it turns out all accents and skins will overlap the tertiary if the designs aren't specifically created with tertiaries in mind. Thus, this approximation was inaccurate :( First week hype got the better of all of us![/b]
The Spreadsheet has been updated to version 2.0, and hopefully the lag/crashing has been resolved!

@blutgang @Hardycat9 @Izuna @xNerfThis @Fensalir @Nardaviel @Faileas I put you down for your requested slots!

@Tasalii I put you down for your requested slots, and yes you're on the pinglist!

@Zif The Gaoler M skincent is 750g!

@Kaio slot for the Gaoler M skincent?

@Kalistys Here's your boy!
fdTtKIV.png

@Vallantis I'm not 100% sure how the skins will look with those silhouette changing tertiaries, but here's my approximation!

UYy5MEm.png

EDIT: The devs have answered, and it turns out all accents and skins will overlap the tertiary if the designs aren't specifically created with tertiaries in mind. Thus, this approximation was inaccurate :( First week hype got the better of all of us!
oJ1x42C.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26