Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Custom accent
1 2
@m0nsters if you'd be willing to buy the blueprint i'd be willing to take the accent, i'm afraid i'm a bit short on funds myself but i do like making them
@m0nsters if you'd be willing to buy the blueprint i'd be willing to take the accent, i'm afraid i'm a bit short on funds myself but i do like making them
Rq1rfye.png vista_coatl1.png Bee | She/They | Coatl Hoarder I9e3Flc.png 7YNarK2.gif
@cassiopie
I'm afraid I don't have the money for both a blueprint and the accent, if that's what you're asking. Since blueprints only cost 1000 gems, a 1500g accent is a fair price (I think, I'm kind a newb in the accent department) for a custom one.
@cassiopie
I'm afraid I don't have the money for both a blueprint and the accent, if that's what you're asking. Since blueprints only cost 1000 gems, a 1500g accent is a fair price (I think, I'm kind a newb in the accent department) for a custom one.
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@m0nster ohh i see,
i thought you had the UM accent already oops! but in that case if you did do the 1500 g i could purchase the blueprint myself, and then send you the completed accent once it's been approved. or just 500 g, i'm already halfway to being able to get the blueprint.
@m0nster ohh i see,
i thought you had the UM accent already oops! but in that case if you did do the 1500 g i could purchase the blueprint myself, and then send you the completed accent once it's been approved. or just 500 g, i'm already halfway to being able to get the blueprint.
Rq1rfye.png vista_coatl1.png Bee | She/They | Coatl Hoarder I9e3Flc.png 7YNarK2.gif
@cassiopie
Here, let me explain a bit better, sorry.
I have the accent but I don't have 1000 gems to buy a blueprint. I'm trying to sell the accent, but if the other person has the money to buy a blueprint and take the accent in exchange I will take them in priority. But if no one can then I will just ping you guys when I can sell it :)
@cassiopie
Here, let me explain a bit better, sorry.
I have the accent but I don't have 1000 gems to buy a blueprint. I'm trying to sell the accent, but if the other person has the money to buy a blueprint and take the accent in exchange I will take them in priority. But if no one can then I will just ping you guys when I can sell it :)
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
@m0nster ooh alright! thank you! sorry i get a bit confused sometimes ;v;
@m0nster ooh alright! thank you! sorry i get a bit confused sometimes ;v;
@thecartoonheart
sorry to ping you again, but I'm wondering if you would take the accent for a custom skin or you would need pure currency to make it?
@thecartoonheart
sorry to ping you again, but I'm wondering if you would take the accent for a custom skin or you would need pure currency to make it?
I don't have any gems, so I'd need currency to order it, actually.
Although, I tried drawing what you asked for and it looked really bad for some reason (even though I usually do have some art skills), so you'll probably have to count me out (unless my skills magically reappear tonight)
I don't have any gems, so I'd need currency to order it, actually.
Although, I tried drawing what you asked for and it looked really bad for some reason (even though I usually do have some art skills), so you'll probably have to count me out (unless my skills magically reappear tonight)
banner.png
Okay I"ll ping everyone else when I sell the accent!
Okay I"ll ping everyone else when I sell the accent!
1 2