Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | WCm-Galactic Seraphim taking pre-orders!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Crumpet sure! ^^ thank you <3
@Crumpet sure! ^^ thank you <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika
alright well feel free to drop a request if you do!
hehe yeah, i didnt have much interest in stuff like that earlier, but i'm getting so excited about this guy that my tastes may be changing, bc i'm really starting to love the creepy-cute aesthetic.

and my gods ur so valid. my comp is old as hell (like 8 years) but i've tried to take good care of it, and it was a good comp for its time so its still relatively functional. i'm sorry to hear that tho, maybe it'll start feeling better soon?
@MistressMacchika
alright well feel free to drop a request if you do!
hehe yeah, i didnt have much interest in stuff like that earlier, but i'm getting so excited about this guy that my tastes may be changing, bc i'm really starting to love the creepy-cute aesthetic.

and my gods ur so valid. my comp is old as hell (like 8 years) but i've tried to take good care of it, and it was a good comp for its time so its still relatively functional. i'm sorry to hear that tho, maybe it'll start feeling better soon?
qPHFGW5.png
could i get a gem slot please?

could i get a gem slot please?

QNDaGpC.png
@MistressMacchika
Please give me a gem slot . Thank you .
@MistressMacchika
Please give me a gem slot . Thank you .
tiEnSNJ.png
@FatherLikeAngel @Isegard added! ^^ thank you so much <3
@FatherLikeAngel @Isegard added! ^^ thank you so much <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Aviose of course <3
IKR i used to hate WCs especially the males but after i found a really good scry for one of my kids i've been in love with them. gah.

oh yeah, mine's like 11 and going strong xDD just graphics card not very good. i dont think it likes windows 10 ;u;
@Aviose of course <3
IKR i used to hate WCs especially the males but after i found a really good scry for one of my kids i've been in love with them. gah.

oh yeah, mine's like 11 and going strong xDD just graphics card not very good. i dont think it likes windows 10 ;u;
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika
yeah i love wcs, theyre my favorite <3
ah 11 years??? wow thats old! no wonder its finally dying!
also i would love to keep talking, but i really gotta go study ;v;
@MistressMacchika
yeah i love wcs, theyre my favorite <3
ah 11 years??? wow thats old! no wonder its finally dying!
also i would love to keep talking, but i really gotta go study ;v;
qPHFGW5.png
@Aviose ahhh me too, tbh TvT i hit the spam-block for pm's today so you know how much time i've wasted.... asdifhlakdflafsg good luck with your studies! ^^
@Aviose ahhh me too, tbh TvT i hit the spam-block for pm's today so you know how much time i've wasted.... asdifhlakdflafsg good luck with your studies! ^^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika
Thank you and may I ask you want me to send you gem within 24 or only when you submit the 3rd batch ? So i know how much time I need to gather the gem .
@MistressMacchika
Thank you and may I ask you want me to send you gem within 24 or only when you submit the 3rd batch ? So i know how much time I need to gather the gem .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard third batch! i'll ping every time ^^
@Isegard third batch! i'll ping every time ^^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12