Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [WIP] Cosmic Creator/Builder (WC F)
1 2
I spent so much time deciding on what skins to do, but then I remembered an old WIP for a design that was also used in my accent shop button-- now that I've gotten the hang of drawing accents, why not dust that off and do it better? So here it is. To the public. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7b0f/f/2018/238/f/3/cosmic_creator_wip_large_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8jna.png[/img] [b]Skin: Cosmic Creator[/b] Price: going to be between 700-850g [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1400/f/2018/238/0/2/cosmic_builder_large_preview_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8jmp.png[/img] [b]Accent: Cosmic Builder[/b] Price: going to be between 450-550g Though technically these won't be printed for another week (or more) I'm looking for interest so I can tally up opinions and make adjustments as needed! I can do previews if so wanted, however the end result might just be a little different. I'm open to doing alternate colors! Green is just my default, hah. I'll see which color scheme is the most popular and create that as a recolor. Interested parties: !Rheannon (recolor) Notes for myself (or you too, if you want to see what changes I'm making from this to the final version); -Finish the tiny feathers along the body -try to squeeze in a couple more details into the accent (that thing is so close to 30%) -Space-ify the crest and tail feathers (skin only) -Sapce-ify the big claws (maybe.) -Darken the area behind the halos so they pop more -Remember to put the darn space details -fix the jewelry on the skin version -Find better places for some halos
I spent so much time deciding on what skins to do, but then I remembered an old WIP for a design that was also used in my accent shop button-- now that I've gotten the hang of drawing accents, why not dust that off and do it better?
So here it is. To the public.

cosmic_creator_wip_large_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8jna.png
Skin: Cosmic Creator
Price: going to be between 700-850g

cosmic_builder_large_preview_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8jmp.png
Accent: Cosmic Builder
Price: going to be between 450-550g

Though technically these won't be printed for another week (or more) I'm looking for interest so I can tally up opinions and make adjustments as needed!
I can do previews if so wanted, however the end result might just be a little different.
I'm open to doing alternate colors! Green is just my default, hah. I'll see which color scheme is the most popular and create that as a recolor.

Interested parties:
!Rheannon (recolor)

Notes for myself (or you too, if you want to see what changes I'm making from this to the final version);
-Finish the tiny feathers along the body
-try to squeeze in a couple more details into the accent (that thing is so close to 30%)
-Space-ify the crest and tail feathers (skin only)
-Sapce-ify the big claws (maybe.)
-Darken the area behind the halos so they pop more
-Remember to put the darn space details
-fix the jewelry on the skin version
-Find better places for some halos
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/237a/f/2018/238/0/6/cosmic_builder_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8jlv.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/974c/f/2018/238/c/8/cosmic_creator_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8jm9.png[/img][/center] You have been pinged for a WIP accent+skin combo! Information and details in the post above! As well as larger previews so you can see it much better. :) Pinglists have been combined for efficiency. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br][quote]Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Accents, wips, cool colors, jewelry/silks, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula[/center][/quote] [center][quote]Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Skincents, wips, cool colors, jewelry/silks, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, wings[/center][/quote] Snip snip.
cosmic_builder_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8jlv.png
cosmic_creator_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8jm9.png
You have been pinged for a WIP accent+skin combo!
Information and details in the post above! As well as larger previews so you can see it much better. :)

Pinglists have been combined for efficiency.
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Quote:
Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Accents, wips, cool colors, jewelry/silks, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula
Quote:
Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Skincents, wips, cool colors, jewelry/silks, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, wings

Snip snip.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
nice but broke
nice but broke
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Scryzze This looks super fun! I know it's still a wip but I was wondering if you could do a preview on my girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=176667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1767/176667_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Scryzze
This looks super fun! I know it's still a wip but I was wondering if you could do a preview on my girl?

176667_350.png
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox Absolutely! Seeing it on dragons other than the basic grey base helps a lot with the process, actually. :D You just saved me some time! And because I could, here's both. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4611/f/2018/238/d/7/176667_3502_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8wdu.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/dce4/f/2018/238/3/6/176667_350_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8whf.png[/img]
@TheSilverFox
Absolutely! Seeing it on dragons other than the basic grey base helps a lot with the process, actually. :D You just saved me some time!

And because I could, here's both.
176667_3502_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8wdu.png
176667_350_by_scryzzethekat-dcl8whf.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
Oh thank you! And glad it helped!

The green goes really well with her seafoam, I'm super surprised! I'll think about snagging a slot when you get the final version out.
@Scryzze
Oh thank you! And glad it helped!

The green goes really well with her seafoam, I'm super surprised! I'll think about snagging a slot when you get the final version out.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Hmm I really like this, I think personally I'd be interested if the nebula was more blended perhaps? It reminds me a bit of tree leaves at present haha.
The arm is also crazy vibrant compared to the other greens in there.
Hmm I really like this, I think personally I'd be interested if the nebula was more blended perhaps? It reminds me a bit of tree leaves at present haha.
The arm is also crazy vibrant compared to the other greens in there.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Scryzze I like it but i have no dragons that green would work with sadly. But if you ever do a recolor with dark/light colors in the purple, pink & blue range in some variation i would be very interested.
@Scryzze I like it but i have no dragons that green would work with sadly. But if you ever do a recolor with dark/light colors in the purple, pink & blue range in some variation i would be very interested.
@Rheannon
I'm more than aware that green isn't a common color (and even though I love green, even I don't have many dragons that are that color, whoops) so it's definitely getting released with a (hopefully) more popular recolor! I'll see how purple/pink/blue do in the way of interest, and it may end up being printed, who knows!
@Rheannon
I'm more than aware that green isn't a common color (and even though I love green, even I don't have many dragons that are that color, whoops) so it's definitely getting released with a (hopefully) more popular recolor! I'll see how purple/pink/blue do in the way of interest, and it may end up being printed, who knows!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze It honestly makes me want to get some dragons it would match with the green but i would need more lair space first because then i end up with a theme that requires multiple dragons lol. (I have zero self control >_>) But then maybe like a green/blue combo honestly it would look good in a lot of different colors.
@Scryzze It honestly makes me want to get some dragons it would match with the green but i would need more lair space first because then i end up with a theme that requires multiple dragons lol. (I have zero self control >_>) But then maybe like a green/blue combo honestly it would look good in a lot of different colors.
1 2