Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [PC/IC] Old UM Imperial Accents
1 2
I have some older UM accents, most of which are likely retired or by inactive users and rarely reprinted. Since I generally can't find listings for them on the Auction House to give me a guess as to price, I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in making offers on any of them. I am quite fond of some of these, so I reserve the right to keep any of them if I don't see an offer I like. Any stated prices are negotiable, though! (Note: if you are the creator of any of these and have a rule that they are not to be sold for more than 'x amount,' [i]PM me.[/i] I will abide by these rules, but I was on a years-long semi-hiatus and don't remember.) [u][b]1000g[/b][/u] [item=Accent: Silver Toy] Artist will reprint this for blueprint+gems, so the price is capped. [u][b]Make An Offer?[/b][/u] [item=Accent: Monarch Feathers][item=Accent: Moontouched Stained Glas][skin=3705][item=Accent: Pearl King Cheetah] Most of these are not easy to find anymore. As an example, I haven't been able to find a colored Inked on the AH in ages!
I have some older UM accents, most of which are likely retired or by inactive users and rarely reprinted. Since I generally can't find listings for them on the Auction House to give me a guess as to price, I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in making offers on any of them. I am quite fond of some of these, so I reserve the right to keep any of them if I don't see an offer I like. Any stated prices are negotiable, though!

(Note: if you are the creator of any of these and have a rule that they are not to be sold for more than 'x amount,' PM me. I will abide by these rules, but I was on a years-long semi-hiatus and don't remember.)

1000g
Accent: Silver Toy
Artist will reprint this for blueprint+gems, so the price is capped.

Make An Offer?
Accent: Monarch Feathers Accent: Moontouched Stained Glas Accent: Pearl King Cheetah
Most of these are not easy to find anymore. As an example, I haven't been able to find a colored Inked on the AH in ages!
vbb5nz.png
bump~
bump~
vbb5nz.png
bump~
bump~
vbb5nz.png
bump~
bump~
vbb5nz.png
bump~
bump~
vbb5nz.png
bump~
bump~
vbb5nz.png
bump~
bump~
vbb5nz.png
bump~
bump~
vbb5nz.png
@Blackpearl hey, just so you know (and so you can fix the issue with inked rainbow!) you can type [.skin=skin number] instead of [.item=item name] (minus the .s) , and it'll allow you to preview the accents on dragons instead of just showing the pop up box! the skin ID should show up on the bottom of the skin when hovering over it in your hoard, like here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xs7fd1L.png[/img] so inked rainbow would show up as: [skin=3705]
@Blackpearl

hey, just so you know (and so you can fix the issue with inked rainbow!) you can type [.skin=skin number] instead of [.item=item name] (minus the .s) , and it'll allow you to preview the accents on dragons instead of just showing the pop up box!
the skin ID should show up on the bottom of the skin when hovering over it in your hoard, like here:
Xs7fd1L.png

so inked rainbow would show up as:
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0 Thanks! I'll be fixing it shortly then. c:
@pyr0 Thanks! I'll be fixing it shortly then. c:
vbb5nz.png
1 2