Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 869 870
@summermagpie It looks like since you have New Breeds M and F in your entry, Banescale M and F were automatically added to your entry (:
@summermagpie It looks like since you have New Breeds M and F in your entry, Banescale M and F were automatically added to your entry (:
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
I don't quite know how to do this but can I be removed from the ping lists I'm currently on? XD It's becoming quite dangerous on my wallet, and I'm way too impulsive haha.
I don't quite know how to do this but can I be removed from the ping lists I'm currently on? XD It's becoming quite dangerous on my wallet, and I'm way too impulsive haha.
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
Could I please be removed from all ping lists?
zKbDqwS.gif
What is the usual etiquette for recolors? I have two different colored versions of a skin I want to ping for. There's a lot of overlap, would I put them together in one post, or should I still do them separately?
What is the usual etiquette for recolors? I have two different colored versions of a skin I want to ping for. There's a lot of overlap, would I put them together in one post, or should I still do them separately?
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Hello, I'd like my entry be adjusted to all breeds, male and female. I think all that's missing is Mirror, banescale, and gaoler. I thought I selected the new breed option when I filled it out (oops haha) could that be added as well?
thank you!
Hello, I'd like my entry be adjusted to all breeds, male and female. I think all that's missing is Mirror, banescale, and gaoler. I thought I selected the new breed option when I filled it out (oops haha) could that be added as well?
thank you!
@Dynasties @LuneLight
All removed!

@FairyArmadillo
Done ^^

@StannyWolfie
Recolors technically count as being different accents, so a recolor can be pinged for even before 6 months have passed since the ping for the original accent. Do use your discretion though- please avoid doing multiple pings in quick succession for very similar accents.

If you've got multiple different accents/recolors ready to go, it's best to ping for them all in one post to minimize ping load C:
@Dynasties @LuneLight
All removed!

@FairyArmadillo
Done ^^

@StannyWolfie
Recolors technically count as being different accents, so a recolor can be pinged for even before 6 months have passed since the ping for the original accent. Do use your discretion though- please avoid doing multiple pings in quick succession for very similar accents.

If you've got multiple different accents/recolors ready to go, it's best to ping for them all in one post to minimize ping load C:
jA0Unwf.gif
Can I be removed from all ping lists?
Can I be removed from all ping lists?
@JackValet
Sorry, English is not my native language.
7808a07be929.png
@JackValet

Of course! Done :D
@JackValet

Of course! Done :D
jA0Unwf.gif
I’d like to be removed from all the pinglists I’ve put myself on, thanks :D
I’d like to be removed from all the pinglists I’ve put myself on, thanks :D
0gldo0m.png
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 869 870