Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wyvern? WYVERN! (fRB skincent 4 colors)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Passenger Could I grab red wyrm? it's super cool.
@Passenger Could I grab red wyrm? it's super cool.
@Passenger
Would you like us to send payment via crossroads?
@Passenger
Would you like us to send payment via crossroads?
@Menoko That's fine
@Monako Sorry for the delay in response. Added you!
@Menoko That's fine
@Monako Sorry for the delay in response. Added you!
NnYxXrI.png
I'm loving this skin. Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36936838] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369369/36936838_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm loving this skin. Thank you!

36936838_350.png
@Passenger

I've finally got enough gems to purchase this lovely skin. Would you like me to send payment now?
@Passenger

I've finally got enough gems to purchase this lovely skin. Would you like me to send payment now?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
That's fine! I'm waiting for that last blueprint to get in so I'll be able to get your copy to you once you have it. Alternatively, I will send it to you through private auction for the gems if you'd prefer.
@Hawktalon
That's fine! I'm waiting for that last blueprint to get in so I'll be able to get your copy to you once you have it. Alternatively, I will send it to you through private auction for the gems if you'd prefer.
NnYxXrI.png
And as a notice, if PA's aren't picked up by the time they expire I will be resisting them once, so make sure to check your PAs! If they aren't accepted by the end of the second duration I will consider you no longer interested and list the skins on the public AH.

Thanks!
And as a notice, if PA's aren't picked up by the time they expire I will be resisting them once, so make sure to check your PAs! If they aren't accepted by the end of the second duration I will consider you no longer interested and list the skins on the public AH.

Thanks!
NnYxXrI.png
HECK WHAT A TIME TO HAVE NO JOB/GEMS, would you consider a mixed payment for any?
HECK WHAT A TIME TO HAVE NO JOB/GEMS, would you consider a mixed payment for any?
ew9u8Xp.png
@xenontrioxide I can w/ the spare copies! I do not have any spares of the green one 1:850
@xenontrioxide I can w/ the spare copies! I do not have any spares of the green one 1:850
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger awesome!!! can i get a spare of the blue? i can do 200G and the rest in treasure if that works for you :D
@Passenger awesome!!! can i get a spare of the blue? i can do 200G and the rest in treasure if that works for you :D
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12