Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | King of the Sun M Imp (retired)
1 2 3 4 5
1. apoareion
2. @Supremacy
3. @solaritude paid
4. @Jecai paid
5. @houseteeth paid
6. @Geese paid
7. @Taerar
8. @Rey paid
9. @snowpea paid
10. @Oriel paid

I've been sent the skins, so I'll be sending them out in one-way CRs to those who have paid, and two-way CRs for those who have yet to pay. At this point in the process, I will accept treasure at a 1:900 conversion rate, or mixed payments for those who'd prefer it.

I'm going to cancel those one-way CRs and send using PMs, I was slightly mistaken in the way that CRs work so it might tell some of you that the item is no longer there +__+ bear with me a minute.

Thank you all again!
1. apoareion
2. @Supremacy
3. @solaritude paid
4. @Jecai paid
5. @houseteeth paid
6. @Geese paid
7. @Taerar
8. @Rey paid
9. @snowpea paid
10. @Oriel paid

I've been sent the skins, so I'll be sending them out in one-way CRs to those who have paid, and two-way CRs for those who have yet to pay. At this point in the process, I will accept treasure at a 1:900 conversion rate, or mixed payments for those who'd prefer it.

I'm going to cancel those one-way CRs and send using PMs, I was slightly mistaken in the way that CRs work so it might tell some of you that the item is no longer there +__+ bear with me a minute.

Thank you all again!
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
@apoareion Hi I'm just checking in. I requested a slot but it looks like it was never printed for a second run.
@apoareion Hi I'm just checking in. I requested a slot but it looks like it was never printed for a second run.
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
@Alannaa Yeah, I never made it to another ten slots, but there were more than five taken, so I wasn't sure what to do (i didn't want to kick anyone off to do a five print run, and I would have had to increase the price to afford a ten print run). Then life got kind of hectic and my activity on FR got spotty and I forgot all about it. T__T

But I'm currently selling my own copy for 750g, if you're interested.
@Alannaa Yeah, I never made it to another ten slots, but there were more than five taken, so I wasn't sure what to do (i didn't want to kick anyone off to do a five print run, and I would have had to increase the price to afford a ten print run). Then life got kind of hectic and my activity on FR got spotty and I forgot all about it. T__T

But I'm currently selling my own copy for 750g, if you're interested.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
1 2 3 4 5