Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Help? Feedback on M Miror Accent
ive been working on an accent for a while and i think its almost done, but something doesnt feel right. can anyone check this out and tell me what you think?

pxd1y.jpg

2r1zcp5.jpg

2v8iid3.jpg

2ceovph.jpg

nfigoy.jpg

all of the lines and shadows are preserved, of at least i tried to keep it that way. i would love to hear feedback, or if anyone is interested in this!
ive been working on an accent for a while and i think its almost done, but something doesnt feel right. can anyone check this out and tell me what you think?

pxd1y.jpg

2r1zcp5.jpg

2v8iid3.jpg

2ceovph.jpg

nfigoy.jpg

all of the lines and shadows are preserved, of at least i tried to keep it that way. i would love to hear feedback, or if anyone is interested in this!
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

anyone? i just want my glowy boi to be perfect! :V
anyone? i just want my glowy boi to be perfect! :V
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

You asked for feedback, so I'm going to be completely honest. I'll try not to hurt any feelings.
It's not a bad accent - it's really not. I just don't find it particularly attractive in the examples given. It seems to dilute the shading of the dragons and highlights them in a seemingly unflattering way. Perhaps tone down the shade of yellow a bit?
Note: I'm not a professional by any means - I haven't even submitted a skin yet. This is simply opinion. If you've already printed the accent, cheers.
You asked for feedback, so I'm going to be completely honest. I'll try not to hurt any feelings.
It's not a bad accent - it's really not. I just don't find it particularly attractive in the examples given. It seems to dilute the shading of the dragons and highlights them in a seemingly unflattering way. Perhaps tone down the shade of yellow a bit?
Note: I'm not a professional by any means - I haven't even submitted a skin yet. This is simply opinion. If you've already printed the accent, cheers.