Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New Print | SweetHart S&A shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@GoldBlooded
Absolutely, I'll add you to the general pinglist!~
@GoldBlooded
Absolutely, I'll add you to the general pinglist!~
@Anba do you still have the koi pond held for me?
@Anba do you still have the koi pond held for me?
Orq Art
dwf.png
@uselessthimbs
Yes I do! You can send a two way crossroads with payment and I'll send you your copy~
@uselessthimbs
Yes I do! You can send a two way crossroads with payment and I'll send you your copy~
I would like on the list for koi pond too please!
I would like on the list for koi pond too please!
tumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png
@Colorofstars
I do have one left! would you like that one?
@Colorofstars
I do have one left! would you like that one?
Yes! I am short 100 gems can you give me a few days to scrape themup?
Yes! I am short 100 gems can you give me a few days to scrape themup?
tumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

@Colorofstars
Sure thing! Just send me a two-way crossroads once you get them and I'll send you the copy~

@Colorofstars
Sure thing! Just send me a two-way crossroads once you get them and I'll send you the copy~
@Anba
What ever happened to the koi pond accent? I'm still on the waiting list and never heard about it
@Anba
What ever happened to the koi pond accent? I'm still on the waiting list and never heard about it
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Alliance
Ah I do believe I did ping you a while back but only once, Very sorry I should have followed up sooner! I have your copy so feel free to send me a two way crossroads and I'll send you your copy!
@Alliance
Ah I do believe I did ping you a while back but only once, Very sorry I should have followed up sooner! I have your copy so feel free to send me a two way crossroads and I'll send you your copy!
@Alliance
I went through this thread and found where I pinged you on may 5th and I have been putting off seeing all who still hadn't got theirs yet (I have four unclaimed) and I am very sorry, twenty days is too many days. I'll bump down the price to 400 gems for you as an apology. So if you send me a payment in a two way crossroads I'll get your copy to you
@Alliance
I went through this thread and found where I pinged you on may 5th and I have been putting off seeing all who still hadn't got theirs yet (I have four unclaimed) and I am very sorry, twenty days is too many days. I'll bump down the price to 400 gems for you as an apology. So if you send me a payment in a two way crossroads I'll get your copy to you
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36