Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Some UM Accents
1 2
@Apotheca

Thanks! <3
@Apotheca

Thanks! <3
Hatchery.jpg
@Apotheca

Would you be willing to go lower on Demonic Red? Some of the other colors are selling for 1500 on the AH and I was hoping to get it at around that price?
@Apotheca

Would you be willing to go lower on Demonic Red? Some of the other colors are selling for 1500 on the AH and I was hoping to get it at around that price?
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon I have it priced higher because 50 copies were printed of the red variation vs 100 of the other two colorations but I would be willing to go lower than my asking
@SylvanMoon I have it priced higher because 50 copies were printed of the red variation vs 100 of the other two colorations but I would be willing to go lower than my asking
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@Apotheca

I see. That's fair, then. You listed it at 2k on the AH. Would you go a little lower than that?
@Apotheca

I see. That's fair, then. You listed it at 2k on the AH. Would you go a little lower than that?
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon I don't really want to go under 2kg at the moment
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@Apotheca

Oh, that's ok. I bought the male version of the skin anyway and am having seconds thoughts about buying the female one as well as I don't really need both. Thanks anyway and good luck selling.
@Apotheca

Oh, that's ok. I bought the male version of the skin anyway and am having seconds thoughts about buying the female one as well as I don't really need both. Thanks anyway and good luck selling.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2