Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Desnik's Reprints - Coming Soon: RBC Bog
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
[quote name="Desnik" date="2023-05-04 12:18:50" ] @Lycoteuthis Yah I remember you, I think someone else on FR uses one of your old screennames and let me tell you I did a double-take when they said they were like nineteen. I was confused for days. Anyway -- Ordered a reprint, you're on it.[/quote] Haha, wild! I'm probably using this handle BECAUSE someone else is using my usual handle, but I registered so long ago that I don't remember making the decision. It's always super nice seeing your art around; I've picked up a few of your skins here and there. Anyway, thank you! It looks like you use PAs, so I'll pay you (in treasure, unless you prefer otherwise) when you're ready. I'm also recently back after a long absence and had forgotten PAs existed.
Desnik wrote on 2023-05-04 12:18:50:
@Lycoteuthis Yah I remember you, I think someone else on FR uses one of your old screennames and let me tell you I did a double-take when they said they were like nineteen. I was confused for days. Anyway -- Ordered a reprint, you're on it.

Haha, wild! I'm probably using this handle BECAUSE someone else is using my usual handle, but I registered so long ago that I don't remember making the decision. It's always super nice seeing your art around; I've picked up a few of your skins here and there.

Anyway, thank you! It looks like you use PAs, so I'll pay you (in treasure, unless you prefer otherwise) when you're ready. I'm also recently back after a long absence and had forgotten PAs existed.
@thace Sure! You can send them upfront in a one-way CR, or wait for a PA.

@Katalist Hi friend, I see you're still making great stuff, would be happy to sell a Carpe Diem to you!

@Lycoteuthis Aww, thank you. I can handle treasure orders at the moment so don't worry about it.
@thace Sure! You can send them upfront in a one-way CR, or wait for a PA.

@Katalist Hi friend, I see you're still making great stuff, would be happy to sell a Carpe Diem to you!

@Lycoteuthis Aww, thank you. I can handle treasure orders at the moment so don't worry about it.
Hiya ! Could I get a slot for mr wingles lol ? And if interest with Prblrblrblrblr ever increases again, I'd love to get a slot for that as well ^^
Hiya ! Could I get a slot for mr wingles lol ? And if interest with Prblrblrblrblr ever increases again, I'd love to get a slot for that as well ^^
@Desnik Same to you, friend! Love your work :) Thank you so much!
@Desnik Same to you, friend! Love your work :) Thank you so much!
chlZfGD.png
@Desnik
I, too,would love to snag a copy of mister wingles lol. Thank you for doing these reprints, Desnik - you're one of THE accent artists on FRCfor me, it's so lovely to see your name again after all this time. <3
@Desnik
I, too,would love to snag a copy of mister wingles lol. Thank you for doing these reprints, Desnik - you're one of THE accent artists on FRCfor me, it's so lovely to see your name again after all this time. <3
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
One slot each for Skin: Carpe Diem and Skin: mr wingles lol, please!
One slot each for Skin: Carpe Diem and Skin: mr wingles lol, please!
I am also interested in any reprints of Prblrblrblrblr ty ^^
I am also interested in any reprints of Prblrblrblrblr ty ^^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
slot each for Carpe Diem and mr wingles lol please ^^
slot each for Carpe Diem and mr wingles lol please ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
@LLUCACHEN @Actaeon @CorneliaR @Sabyrin I have you listed for slots, be sure to check page 35 and make sure everything's in order (and specify if you need a treasure slot instead). Thank you all so much, wow!!! ;_;

@LLUCACHEN @Vrtra RE: Prblrblrblrbl If you can find a couple more people who want to order Prblrblrblr, then I can reprint it. At the moment with current interst, a reorder means having 8 copies of it forever lounging in my hoard. The extras from this design, for whatever reason, are quite difficult to sell on the AH.

I can also do single copies for blueprint + 250g, although I know that's fairly expensive and it might be better to see if you're willing to pay a little bit more for copies from a 5-print run. Sorry about that and thank you for understanding.
@LLUCACHEN @Actaeon @CorneliaR @Sabyrin I have you listed for slots, be sure to check page 35 and make sure everything's in order (and specify if you need a treasure slot instead). Thank you all so much, wow!!! ;_;

@LLUCACHEN @Vrtra RE: Prblrblrblrbl If you can find a couple more people who want to order Prblrblrblr, then I can reprint it. At the moment with current interst, a reorder means having 8 copies of it forever lounging in my hoard. The extras from this design, for whatever reason, are quite difficult to sell on the AH.

I can also do single copies for blueprint + 250g, although I know that's fairly expensive and it might be better to see if you're willing to pay a little bit more for copies from a 5-print run. Sorry about that and thank you for understanding.
@Desnik could I have a slot for mr wingles please?
@Desnik could I have a slot for mr wingles please?
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41