Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Desnik's Reprints - Coming Soon: RBC Bog
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41
@MirthMonster 'To Wish' is retired. But Baroque and mr wingles are up for reprinting. You can send in your money for either now or wait for the reprint to arrive.
@MirthMonster 'To Wish' is retired. But Baroque and mr wingles are up for reprinting. You can send in your money for either now or wait for the reprint to arrive.
@Desnik That makes sense, it's absolutely gorgeous!

I will send you the gems tomorrow for the other two, thank you! :)
@Desnik That makes sense, it's absolutely gorgeous!

I will send you the gems tomorrow for the other two, thank you! :)
vbfJ7OQ.png
@Desnik could i ask for a reprint of ?
@Desnik could i ask for a reprint of ?
minmi
@Desnik I'd like to order copies of Mr. Wingles and Baroque, please!
@Desnik I'd like to order copies of Mr. Wingles and Baroque, please!
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
@Wannacry @GrifletRose both mr wingles and baroque are in the reprint queue. You may opt to pay upfront if you want your copy delivered when they come in, or I can send PAs after the copies are in my inbox.
@Wannacry @GrifletRose both mr wingles and baroque are in the reprint queue. You may opt to pay upfront if you want your copy delivered when they come in, or I can send PAs after the copies are in my inbox.
@Desnik Great! I'll wait for the PAs.
@Desnik Great! I'll wait for the PAs.
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
@WANNACRY Sorry my bad -- I mistook prblrblrblrb for mr wingles. If you want me to put prblrblrblr in for reprints, I will need one copy paid for upfront.
@WANNACRY Sorry my bad -- I mistook prblrblrblrb for mr wingles. If you want me to put prblrblrblr in for reprints, I will need one copy paid for upfront.
@Desnik
i had no idea you do reprints? Ive seen people selling this sking for 2000g in AH :/

Aniways, may i make what some would call..a crazy order? i absolutely love the weird twist they give to the dragons anatomy by changing it entirely, they just look...unique then anything ive seen!! so for aesthetic purposes i would like to be added for two copies of prblrblrbl
3 copies of Skin: w-woMGZ?!? and 1 copy of Skin: mr wingles lol together with 1 copy of Skin: hot wheeeeeeelies
I know this sounds like a mad plan but i want to slap all thoose accents on my front page dragons. The only one remaining wihtout a skin would be the coatl boy but i will invent something for him xD or i could turn him in to a spiral just for this

To be onest if you do this serier for the remaining breeds it would become even more popular. Imagine an entire lair dressed with such accents WOW :'D

Another question is if you would consider doing a recolor version in dark colors like for example black?
@Desnik
i had no idea you do reprints? Ive seen people selling this sking for 2000g in AH :/

Aniways, may i make what some would call..a crazy order? i absolutely love the weird twist they give to the dragons anatomy by changing it entirely, they just look...unique then anything ive seen!! so for aesthetic purposes i would like to be added for two copies of prblrblrbl
3 copies of Skin: w-woMGZ?!? and 1 copy of Skin: mr wingles lol together with 1 copy of Skin: hot wheeeeeeelies
I know this sounds like a mad plan but i want to slap all thoose accents on my front page dragons. The only one remaining wihtout a skin would be the coatl boy but i will invent something for him xD or i could turn him in to a spiral just for this

To be onest if you do this serier for the remaining breeds it would become even more popular. Imagine an entire lair dressed with such accents WOW :'D

Another question is if you would consider doing a recolor version in dark colors like for example black?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion Well hello! mr wingles is coming in within a week so you can wait for that to come in. On the w-woMGZ?!? and hot wheeeeelies and prblrblrbl orders I would need upfront payments. Definitely not a problem to accommodate this order, either! I'm really glad you dropped by. [emoji=veilspun love size=2] Edit to add: I don't typically do recolors because I have a hard time juggling AH relistings but who's to say...I get enough requests to mod existing designs to new bases or recolor them, I could offer some sort of semi-custom thing at some point (just not sure when since I don't like letting FR use too much of my leisure time)
@Norion
Well hello!

mr wingles is coming in within a week so you can wait for that to come in. On the w-woMGZ?!? and hot wheeeeelies and prblrblrbl orders I would need upfront payments.

Definitely not a problem to accommodate this order, either! I'm really glad you dropped by.

Edit to add: I don't typically do recolors because I have a hard time juggling AH relistings but who's to say...I get enough requests to mod existing designs to new bases or recolor them, I could offer some sort of semi-custom thing at some point (just not sure when since I don't like letting FR use too much of my leisure time)
@Desnik hello! dropping in to ask if i could request a copy of mr wingles, if that hasnt already come in?
@Desnik hello! dropping in to ask if i could request a copy of mr wingles, if that hasnt already come in?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41