Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Desnik's Reprints - Nature Reprints
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42
Thank you!
Thank you!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom you're welcome!
@Bantymom you're welcome!
@Desnik It seems that wheeelies sold out on AH.
I'd love to grap a slot if ur willing to re print new runs!
@Desnik It seems that wheeelies sold out on AH.
I'd love to grap a slot if ur willing to re print new runs!
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Desnik
Hi, I'd love a slot for Skin: hot wheeeeeeelies as well if there will be a new run. This skin is awesome!
@Desnik
Hi, I'd love a slot for Skin: hot wheeeeeeelies as well if there will be a new run. This skin is awesome!
24980c4664cb3e0e.png
@Desnik
Hi
Skin: hot wheeeeeeelies is so cool!!!!!! if have new slot please add me one,thanks
@Desnik
Hi
Skin: hot wheeeeeeelies is so cool!!!!!! if have new slot please add me one,thanks
624fee862d49c99c0a95129e015ffc2315aa01ee.pngpprxwuT.pngppZQbHU.png
@desnik

Can I get a reprint of mr wingles lol? I have 750 gems, is that enough?
@desnik

Can I get a reprint of mr wingles lol? I have 750 gems, is that enough?
@GreenHeronHive yep! Send it over and I'll toss a reprint in.
@GreenHeronHive yep! Send it over and I'll toss a reprint in.
@Desnik

I've just obtained the accent Runebark, and I was wondering what it usually sells at, I got it from a giveaway and am curious about it's worth!
@Desnik

I've just obtained the accent Runebark, and I was wondering what it usually sells at, I got it from a giveaway and am curious about it's worth!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@ShiningFlight it is worth whatever you want to try and sell it at. They originally released during a dominance push for 210 dragon levels, after which they were retired. I think there's about 40 or so copies on site. But I don't watch how much they flip for, so I don't have any more information on that.
@ShiningFlight it is worth whatever you want to try and sell it at. They originally released during a dominance push for 210 dragon levels, after which they were retired. I think there's about 40 or so copies on site. But I don't watch how much they flip for, so I don't have any more information on that.
@Desnik

Oh cool thank you!! (Wasn't expecting such a quick response either!) The 40 copies helps me a lot to figure out its rarity, I feel pretty lucky to have it!

I really like your other accents too btw, hopefully I can obtain more of them someday!
@Desnik

Oh cool thank you!! (Wasn't expecting such a quick response either!) The 40 copies helps me a lot to figure out its rarity, I feel pretty lucky to have it!

I really like your other accents too btw, hopefully I can obtain more of them someday!
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42